Transfer map from Xbox One to PS3?

Dirkerdoodle's Avatar Dirkerdoodle12/20/17 9:15 am
1 emeralds 169 1
1/4/2018 12:58 pm
ShelLuser's Avatar ShelLuser
Okay, I know this must sound like a really stupid question, but I figure there's no harm in confirming the supposed answer. For all I know, I could be wrong.

I've been working here and there on a few builds in a couple different worlds on my Xbox One, (some are the Xbox One edition, some are on the new Better Together edition) and I was just told I'm getting a PS3 (yes, three) for Christmas so I can play Minecraft and JJBA All Stars with my girlfriend. Since I'm really proud of these village renovations and cave renovations, I'd really like to find a way to transfer them to my PS3 game.

I absolutely understand that if it IS possible, it won't be easy, but I'm willing to try anything outside of ripping my Xbox apart.
I just don't want to have to hope for the 2% chance of getting an identical cave or village that I can revamp to match the original revamp, OR horribly attempt to rebuild these from the ground up.
Dirkerdoodle
Level 1 : New Miner