XBOX PvP/Challenge Server | RABBID TURTLE2 |

RABB1D TURTLE2's Avatar RABB1D TURTLE212/24/12 1:51 am
1 emeralds 82
Hello everybody! Due to the overwhelming success of my RPG world thanks to all the wonderfully amazing people on Planet Minecraft I have decided to take on another growing interest of mine. I have made a PvP/Challenge server. There are up to three teams: Red, Blue, & Black. As of right now there are 4 events:
1) It is just a simple little player vs. player battle taking pace in a relatively small area. The last person alive means that their team wins that round.
2) Players then move onto the first actual challenge. Each team has a room that is completely full with random blocks. You have to mine your way through the room and try to find your door to get out. Be careful though cause in each room there are 5 randomly placed silverfish blocks.
3) Once you make it passed the 2nd round you move to a tower based PvP battle. Players from each team climb up to the top of the tower where they battle it off. Be careful not to fall off because at the bottom is a whole lot of lava
4) The last event ( AS OF RIGHT NOW) is a random build challenge. The winner to be determined by me. I will choose a random thing and time for you to build something.

Let me know if you would want to join. My friends list is full so you can't just add me lol
RABB1D TURTLE2
Level 13 : Journeyman Dolphin