XBOX 1- Survival Players Needed 18+

UncertainDoodle's Avatar UncertainDoodle4/17/17 11:09 pm
1 emeralds 471 2
5/14/2017 2:56 pm
UncertainDoodle's Avatar UncertainDoodle
If you are into survival Minecraft and are on Xbox One, join my world. I'm an incredibly active player. I'm a 19 year old female looking to fill a new survival world with other players and lots of structures. It's currently on hard difficulty on a medium size world, eventually going to expand to large. I'm the type of player that tends to gather their own resources and builds in my own area, I just want other people around to do their own thing, while occasionally helping each other out. Active players preferred. No host privileges, all vanilla. Player vs. Player is on, so pvp if you wish, but it is for fun, not stealing another's items. No griefing. I suggest you keep valuables in a safe space/ ender chest. Feel free to invite your friends, or to claim a reasonable amount of land with a border. Gamertags will be off. I have a mic, I just don't use it often. If interested just add me. GT: UncertainDoodle
UncertainDoodle
Level 1 : New Miner