Ps4 legit survivial 24/hour city/goverment world code name menarbis district

Megalodon-_-King's Avatar Megalodon-_-King3/17/18 4:00 am history
1 emeralds 228
i am looking for any good regular builders great redstone builders and anyone who is willing to join my friends and my city/goverment world we have have built buildings all over spawn point but now we need to expand outward to the different areas we call our minecraft world the menarbis district and we need more members to help us expand faster with creations of your own in the different areas of our world we do not like griefers but we do need builders and i am a expert at redstone and i need more people to help build more buildings. to join our world friend me megalodon-_-king on playstation or my friend ninjapsvita1 and we will invite you to our world tohelp expanding our city buildings this is all in legit survival no duplication glitches and we have made a great big and bunches of buildings but it is a slow process for us and we are running out of ideas we need more members we worked hard on our world we would be happy if you can help us work even harder plz join the menarbis districts i am on 24/7 so feel free to join my friend is on sometimish we all have mics and are teenagers so fell free to join this thread might look like i posted this thread a long time ago but it is just an advertisement and friend me on ps4 and i will be on 24/7 all the time and this minecraft world has been on for years so join now and include this icon in my name when friend requesting me -_- its Megalodon-_-King
Megalodon-_-King
Level 1 : New Network