[PS4][Multiplayer][Competitive] Minecraft: Mario Party Edition! (Minigame Map)

Embmo's Avatar Embmo12/27/17 7:05 pm history
1 emeralds 259

Like minigames? Mario Party? This may be the map for you! In this map, four players will compete in over 35 Mario-Party-inspired minigames! Each game will reward the winner(s) with stars, and at the end of it all, the one with the most stars will be declared the winner! From fast-paced, heart-racing to slower, more tactical games, Minecraft: Mario Party Edition offers an engaging, competitive experience for all!

Rules: In order to participate in Minecraft: Mario Party Edition, you will need to understand a few ground rules.
  • First and foremost, be a good sport and cooperate. Do not ruin this experience for the other three players by cheating or acting immature.
  • On the note of maturity, this map would be most appropriate for anyone 13 years of age or older.
  • Absolutely no griefing. Unless I instruct you about a specific game allowing it, you are NOT ALLOWED to destroy OR place blocks of any kind. If I find that you have done so during any minigame, that will count as a surrender of that minigame on your part.
  • Before every minigame, I expect everyone to settle down and listen to my explanation of how the game works. This is necessary, as each game plays differently and has different rules. A player must achieve victory while following the rules if they are to earn their star!
  • Mics are absolutely REQUIRED to play this game, so that we can all communicate with one another. We communicate IN-GAME with mics, not through a PSN party.

To play: If you’re interested in playing Minecraft: Mario Party Edition
  • Message and/or add “Embolmo” as a friend on PSN. Include a message pertaining to this Mario Party map so that I know what you’re messaging me about, and that you’re not just some random stranger.
  • This game is ONLY available to be played on Minecraft: Playstation 4 Edition.
  • IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to find the other three players!!! I am the host of this map, and I manage the games’ functioning and the distribution of stars. You are a single player, and this map requires three more players in order for the games to be fair and balanced. YOU ALONE are responsible for gathering the other three players, and then communicating with me regarding a date that you all would like to play. On rare occasion, I may put players in a queue if they have no friends to contact, in which case I will wait until three other lone players contact me. But generally, it is up to YOU to find three other players to play this map with!!
Embmo
Level 1 : New Crafter