ExtraVanilla - Minecraft Experience Overhauled - v1.4.0 Primordial Nether Update

2 emeralds2 replies43 views
Kazzmon started 1/4/22 12:01 pm
and replied 1/14/2022 11:41 pm
Hello, I’m Kazzmon, the creator of ExtraVanilla. Just wanted to share a bit about my datapack and what I have been working on since my last update. If you haven’t check it out, here’s a link to my datapack.

It’s been a while, and there’s a lot of stuff I have added and reworked in my datapack, so sit tight for this one.

- First off, I have reworked several functions that are critical for optimizing the datapack, such as the Weapons, Relics, and Stronger Mobs system. It should be more lag-efficient now.

- Secondly, as mentioned earlier, the Stronger Mobs will now work differently, with various Spawn Rates for different mobs. With this change, it should be more fair to play through the game with it enabled. I tried to balance it according to the progression I had in mind. I’m also currently working on a few mini-bosses and a new boss for the Nether.

- Up next are the new Weapons and Relics that are coming in the update, which I’m currently working on as well. With new stuff, it means more additions to the Resource Pack as well, so it will most likely get updated as things get rolled out.

- Lastly, I want to share that I’m planning to upload several Modules of my datapack for those that would like a tailored experience. And I’m also planning to release other datapacks starting this year. So if you’d like to get notified, you can subscribe.

Also, if you’d like to support me create more content, consider becoming a patron on my Patreon. It would really help a lot, and it would be much appreciated.
Posted by avatar
Kazzmon
Level 29 : Expert Engineer