How To Make A Boss Like Wither Using Blocks (Datapack Help)sentiment_very_dissatisfied

1 emeralds4 replies44 views
RX808 Productions started 06/25/2020 12:00 pm
CowsDaBest_YT replied 06/25/2020 4:09 pm
I Am Just Trying To understand Datapacks But Its So Hard And I Just Give Up :( I Know Commands Though.
I See Many Poeple Making Datapacks Ex: Bertiecrafter And BronGhast014 (They Make Crazy Stuff)
It Would Be Really Thankfull if You Gimme A Code And Info On How To Make A Mob Summon When The Certain Blocks Are Placed For It,Also How Do You Poeple Make Such Big And Crazy Datapacks??!! I Mean You Poeple May Use MCSTACKER But Those Codes Look Nothing Like MCSTACKER So WTH Is Happening?Please Explain And Help Me.

ThankYou! :)
Posted by avatar
RX808 Productions
Level 29 : Expert Artist

comment Login or register to post a reply.

4 replies

06/25/2020 4:09 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Explorer
CowsDaBest_YT
You can check out CloudWolf's tutorial on datapacks and such.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KPSfx3xSkY
06/25/2020 12:08 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Loremaster
One_Nose
You cannot access block updating in minecraft. You can do stuff like summoning a bunch of armor stands around the player and check ~ ~ ~ at them at tick, but if you don't want to go too far I suggest you will need to throw an item to summon the boss, which is a lot easier to do. If you don't want how to do that, comment me and I will explain.
06/25/2020 12:20 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Loremaster
One_Nose
If you do want to go too far, here is a simplification of what I did in my Scarecrow data pack. It means to create a scarecrow if you put a pumpkin on two hay blocks (like a snow golem). Notice that it only works if the player is near to the building and looking at it.

# summon armor stand
execute at @a positioned ^ ^ ^1 align xyz if block ~ ~2 ~ minecraft:carved_pumpkin if block ~ ~1 ~ minecraft:hay_block if block ~ ~ ~ minecraft:hay_block run summon minecraft:armor_stand ~0.5 ~ ~0.5 {Marker:1b,Invisible:1b,NoGravity:1b,Tags:["scarecrow"]}

# destroy the structure built
execute at @a positioned ^ ^ ^1 align xyz if block ~ ~2 ~ minecraft:carved_pumpkin if block ~ ~1 ~ minecraft:hay_block if block ~ ~ ~ minecraft:hay_block run fill ~ ~ ~ ~ ~2 ~ minecraft:air

If you didn't understand something comment me.
06/25/2020 2:14 pm
Level 29 : Expert Artist
RX808 Productions
hmm what about the item one? this looks complicated for me.
Thanks For Reply!
Planet Minecraft Logo

Website

© 2010 - 2020
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome