Many blocks in one

Si7VdeR's Avatar Si7VdeR12/24/19 10:48 am
1 emeralds 132 2
1/23/2020 2:16 pm
R2leyser's Avatar R2leyser
Hi,

I have lots and lots of 3d furniture models and other props the thing is that I want to keep all the regular blocks so I was looking at blockstates and to see if there was a way to add all these "props" into on single block.

I've got that working except now I have 100+ blocks all on the pink_carpet but a single location in minecraft will always have 1 out of the 100.

I need to be able to "cycle through" all the 100 choices till I finally got the one that I was looking for (on that same spot).

For regular item models I just set one prop to a specific durability of my diamond_axe and I can get the specific item I am looking for.

Is there no such way to do this with blocks? Blockstates don't really seem to work for me when the choice of the variant is fixed for each location.

Any ideas/solutions?
Si7VdeR
Level 1 : New Network