Need some ideas

Benakko's Avatar Benakko9/19/19 9:57 am
1 emeralds 218 5
9/29/2019 5:45 am
Huntalicious's Avatar Huntalicious
So I'm looking to make a data pack to make the game feel more like an fantasy rpg, along the lines of the rl craft mod. With thirst and levels and stuff. But I have run out of ideas.
So I want to add some new food and structures but I'm not sure what they will be.
So I'm looking for ideas about what to make for it.
Also ideas that don't fit the theme but make sense as a mechanic are also welcome.
Benakko
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/29/2019 5:45 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Huntalicious
Im interested in seeing the enchanting changed but i made a post about that. Otherwise nothing is more fantasy rpg then wizard towers. Maybe add a super cool custom mage boi as a friend or a boss. You could also make more enemies drop with interesting loot. Make it essier tonfind cool stuff buy drops rather then crafting. Though if you want it to rpg like you would proabably need to add quests. Custom weapons and armor with special abilities you can only get in dungeons or from boss fights. Add a dimension. Do some villager edits to make them a little more then animals. Let their homes spawn within walled areas which are well lit inside and add a combat npc other then the iron golems to defend the village. Thats all i got off the top of my head
09/20/2019 2:29 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
Bosses, mythical creatures, and more medieval alike villages would deftly help out. Maybe a few witch towers as well :p
09/21/2019 9:33 pm
Benakko
My computer isn't great so custom mobs would lag it like crazy, I'll give it a try though see how it goes. I like the witch tower idea
09/19/2019 11:14 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Sailor
tomatotownn
Legendary mystical tools/weapons added to add depth to fantasy combat, depending on how what theme you're going for. An overworld dragon would also fit fantasy.
09/21/2019 9:40 pm
Benakko
Ah dragons I forgot about that. Various strength dragons spawning in the overworld with maybe different powers would be cool thanks. I thought about tools/weapons but I couldn't really think of why except maybe buffed enchantments, msyical tools would be cool but they would be just for collecting mostly
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome