New Medieval RPG Datapack I'm working on

GrimWitherYT's Avatar GrimWitherYT10/27/22 8:33 pm
10/29/2022 1:19 pm
GrimWitherYT's Avatar GrimWitherYT
So a while back I started this project but then stop for 2 years so now I'm restarting the project so I hope your hyped because it will be massive.

So far I have got all the copper arming sword rarities and that's it. I will be doing lots of types of weapons and materials as well as new structures and mobs. Some old stuff will be removed like the end and nether dimensions as well as most of the mobs. I will be adding my own bosses as well as custom armor

I'll let you know my progress on this topic.
GrimWitherYT
Level 37 : Artisan Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/29/2022 1:19 pm
GrimWitherYT
If any one has any ideas for ancient end game weapons I would be willing to add them to the datapack with you getting credit for the design.
10/28/2022 1:51 am
Level 20 : Expert Explorer
TheOneWizard
Wow 👌 cool
10/27/2022 11:55 pm
GrimWitherYT
Alright every one just and update on my progress. I have created a loot table containing all the copper arming sword rarities. Using a custom crafting method using the default crafting table you will have a certain change of getting a higher rarity of that weapon. Each level the rarity is adds 10% damage to the weapons so the basic common will do 3 damage as for the uncommon will do 3.3. The rarities that will be implemented for every equipment is: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary, Mythic, and Celestial. In the lure of the item it will so the rarity in bold and in it's color.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome