Personal End Portal 1.14 Datapacks

manuelst's Avatar manuelst9/3/19 3:26 am
3 emeralds 882 1
9/30/2019 9:17 pm
Keese_V's Avatar Keese_V
I created various datapacks for a server and will make them publicly available now.
This pack is for MC 1.14.

The first one is an End Portal creator. It allows players to place a personal end portal everywhere they like to fast travel to the end dimension. They must have been in the End dimension and fought the ender dragon already, as the portal requires materials from the outer End.

The portal structure is created out of one block of obsidian, four end stone and 12 purpur pillars:
The end portal structure
The purpur pillars need to be places in the same orientation as shown in the image.

The portal can be activated by dropping a stack of 12 eye of ender on the central obsidian block. Every player can only create one portal. This number can be changed by an OP player by typing /function personal_endportal:welcome or by reloading the datapack with /reload in the cheats line.

A portal can be removed again by placing water on the end portal block in the center. This requires shift-clicking on the edge of the portal frames or the portal itself, so the portal cannot be removed by accident.

Note: The datapack was designed for playing with friends and is not grief-proof!

Dowload it from my GitHub page:
https://github.com/manuel-st/mc-datapacks/blob/master/_packs/Personal_Endportal-V2.zip

You will find my other datapacks over there, too:
https://github.com/manuel-st/mc-datapacks

Bugs / Feature Requests:
Leave a comment in this topic if you find a bug or have an idea on how to improve this pack. Or - if you have a GitHub account - you can open a new issue over there. (Simply click on "New Issue" and choose whether you want to submit a bug or request a feature!)
manuelst
Level 44 : Master Miner