forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Discussion

1.13- crouching and mouse scroll doesn't work anymore for me

1 emerald0 replies • 225 views
created 07/19/2018 10:25 pm by neoxlar70

When I was playing on creative and on servers, I noticed that while I held the left shift key to crouch and scrolled to different items using the mouse wheel, I noticed that it wouldn't scroll to the different items in my hud. I tried using other mouses that I had and noticed the same problem with the game. When I went back to playing 1.12.2, the problem didn't exist and I could crouch and scroll just fine. I also looked in the options menu and there weren't any mouse settings as well as that the control settings didn't have any functions that would address this problem that I'm experiencing. I'm currently playing on a Mac OS X 10.11.6, I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem also well.

Test this for yourself, on the latest version of minecraft(the aquatic update 1.13), on the servers or your creative or survival worlds or realms, hold shift to crouch and use the mouse wheel to scroll to the items in your hud. for me, as i'm crouched and scrolling the mouse wheel, it doesn't change the item in my hand, only when i'm not crouching does it allow me to change item in my hand with the mouse wheel. in the last version 1.12.2, i can crouch and move the mouse wheel and select different items in my hud just fine.
Posted by avatar
neoxlar70
Level 1 : New Miner

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome