Stubbs1's Avatar Stubbs11/29/18 6:45 pm
1 emeralds 175 5
1/31/2018 4:49 pm
Stubbs1's Avatar Stubbs1
Hello PMC Community!
So today I'm curios to hear your ideas.

To be more specific: Help me with your ideas

What idea do I need from you?
Think of any mini-game you'd like and then Imagen it the way you would've created it. Don't let anything limit your imagination here, just help me find the craziest Mini-game idea you can think of!

What do I need it for?
"It's for a server, isn't it?" You say, and my answer is: No, and Yes - Both actually. I need the ideas for my Realm server. Me and a few friends who love coding and building work together to make our survival Realm a little more interesting with costume coded mini-games which we can play ever so often.
We are fully aware of the Mini-game feature inside Realms, but while those games are fun - we find more joy in creating our own mini-games on our Realm server.

So far we have to complete mini-games:
TNT Find (Based off the Battleships game, but with a bit more intensity to it)
And: Hot Water (Based off the Dragon-Run games from mini-game servers, it's just like that, but instead of a dragon chasing you, it's a time limit which - if you fail to reach it - you're thrown into hot water. Aka. Lava :D )

But yeah that's it.
Gimme your best ideas, even if you can only explain it in a terrible way. Still works for me! :D
Stubbs1
Retired Moderator
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/30/2018 4:25 pm
Level 40 : Master Droid
Scott
You can't code inside a realm, so how do you plan to do this?
01/31/2018 6:12 am
Stubbs1
You can turn on Command_Blocks, and you don't actually need more than the /clone, /setblock, and /tp commands to create some amazing command-powered creations! :)
01/31/2018 1:28 pmhistory
Level 40 : Master Droid
Scott
However, you lack things in which your competition has. For instance, as someone who has written countless minigames in Java, you will not be able to achieve the following

- Efficiency (Running lots of command blocks isn't exactly a good idea)

- True customisability

- Scalability

- Integration into other systems

- Compatibility (for instance you may use minecraft 1.x.x features limiting other version)

- Control. Certain things are impossible from commands
01/31/2018 4:49 pm
Stubbs1
I think you've misunderstood this whole thing :p

This is not about competition, nor is this about sharing, this is simply about ideas. Me and my friends are creating these fun little games to us. We're not trying to beat some other server's minigame, we honestly don't care. We were just wondering if someone had a fun idea which we could then build upon.

It doesn't have to be a realistic idea, or a complete idea. Just whatever you would think - Hmm well that would seem fun!
I'll quote myself here: " I need the ideas for my Realm server. Me and a few friends who love coding and building work together to make our survival Realm a little more interesting with costume coded mini-games which we can play ever so often.
We are fully aware of the Mini-game feature inside Realms, but while those games are fun - we find more joy in creating our own mini-games on our Realm server."
01/31/2018 7:41 am
Level 24 : Expert Prince
Govindas
I don't think that's coding if using command blocks, more like programming
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome