Accepting Map Request!!! - Any Bid

KURT's Avatar KURT8/21/12 10:47 pm
8/21/2012 11:06 pm
gh2master's Avatar gh2master
I will create ANY Map anyone Suggests. Wether it be a Call of Duty Map. PVP Style.

Sport like Maps Example: Water Rafting. It can be any Adventure Type Map, Survival.

I'm good with redstone So i Could make a Minigame of some sort. It can be any type of mansion, Replication of anything!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND REPLYING!!! I Really enjoy the feedback.

Click to reveal
KURT
Level 14 : Journeyman Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/21/2012 11:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
gh2master
Well, if you are up to the challenge make this or some easier to make variation of this:

You spawn in area (mostly natural with maybe hidden chests) surrounded by bedrock walls (or something to keep you in that area). Then you have a couple of days to create a bunker, because one day tnt will rain from the ceiling, monsters spawned, arrows and fire charges from dispensers etc. (tnt being the most important.) there would be three different strikes, and after each srike you are allowed to dig down deeper than before.

Anything close to this would be awesome. You could even make a manual start or only one wave to make it easier to make.
08/21/2012 10:57 pm
Level 44 : Master Nether Knight
koolkat_gold
Could you build a map that there is a redstone clock and when you press a button, it stops the redstone flow? I made one once but I forgot how it worked and blew it up afterward without saving

Here's what I mean:
When you start, it is turning on a signal every 1-5 seconds.
When you press the button, it stops it from turning it on for a couple times.
When the button signal is gone, it starts back up.

And could it be a private map? Like don't post it here? I want it for a redstone machine I'm making but I can't figure it out anymore :/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome