Adults of Minecraft!

ieryana's Avatar ieryana1/8/18 1:29 pm
3 emeralds 228 8
1/15/2018 10:13 pm
Chiaroscuro's Avatar Chiaroscuro
Why did you start playing?
What drew you to the game?

For me I liked the dip in and out aspect of it, that I could unwind after work just doing my own thing.

That and the simplicity of it all 😊
ieryana
Level 33 : Artisan Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/15/2018 10:13 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Ladybug
Chiaroscuro
I watched some builders on YouTube and wanted to try it out for myself. I liked how simple it was to create 3D art, and how much freedom it gave me.
01/15/2018 10:09 pm
Level 84 : Elite Jarl
Aspirin60
Coincidence, enthusiasm; it will not let you go!
01/15/2018 9:58 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
ShelLuser
At first it was redstone. My girlfriend introduced me to the game and funnily enough I didn't even really like it all that much at first. After apparently becoming a little annoying with all my questions she eventually set me up in a creative world, briefly showed me the redstone page and assured me I could have fun with that.

Took me a while to sort it out, I discovered the torch turning off by accident and after that I quickly managed set up a few logical circuits (AND, NAND, OR, XNOR, etc.), which was indeed a lot of fun.

That gave my gf enough time to set up a survival LAN game on her laptop and that first session of playing together was so much fun, I'll never forget it. Although she could have told me that you couldn't fly in survival mode :D We came across a ravine and I figured I could simply jump in, press space twice and it would be all good. That's when I discovered some of the differences between survival and creative :)
01/14/2018 5:40 pm
Level 46 : Master Architect
_Ryuk_
It has it's own art style. It's alright drawing a cool fantasy castle on paper, but putting it into a 3D world with limited blocks, consisting only of straight edges? That's art. That's why I love it so.
01/13/2018 7:15 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
At the start, a deceptively simple sandbox that was rather nifty for building. Despite having been invested in other, much larger games at the time, it was intriguing. So I gave it a shot.

...still playing.
01/08/2018 11:26 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Versille
I was forced playing it. My friend decided to buy me this game and a game that has no realistic physics. You punch TNT it blows up. I tried punching tnt before and it dow not blow up in person. Blocks would fly and stack as of it is nothing, when I try building a sand castle it keeps on falling.

But when there are zombies, I see my ex and they look exactly the same so I am jealous how I am not part of the game. The skeletons look like my friend but without skin since he is really good at archery. The creepers are too adorable and I just want to hug them but they are just like tnt.

I can't move blocks but instead I have to break them and move them. The game broke too much reality! Then i was forced to play it and learned to adapt to like it. I still do not know till this day how I like it. Good question .-.
01/08/2018 10:50 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Professor
Acier
tried it at my cousins house and was hooked
01/08/2018 10:24 pm
Level 23 : Expert Crafter
L Llama
I just love that i can do what ever i want to do be that farms/redstone/giant cactus towers etc
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome