--- Answering questions about Worldedit! ---

PrinterPlayer's Avatar PrinterPlayer1/21/12 5:06 pm
1 emeralds 104 6
1/25/2012 3:56 pm
PrinterPlayer's Avatar PrinterPlayer
Hey,

Ask all the questions about Worldedit you like in this thread! I know pretty much all the commands and how to use them, so if you have a question about how to use a command, whether you can do something or not, this may be the plugin for you! Please don't come here if you want a complete tutorial on WE, there's Youtube videos for that, this is for small questions on it. Don't feel stupid asking a question if your a beginner, I am happy to try and answer all questions the best I can
PrinterPlayer
Level 7 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/22/2012 9:02 am
Level 39 : Artisan Herobrine
jhaynie123
Can I help answer questions I know mostly all I the commands and how to use them from memory
01/25/2012 3:56 pm
PrinterPlayer
Sure, just reply to any you know.
01/21/2012 5:12 pm
Level 21 : Expert Explorer
Luthery
Don't really know when you say -ALL- commands. You probably just looking at some weird website beside you with all commands and guides.. Heh heh .. *cough* yee.. *cough*.. Heh..
01/22/2012 8:57 am
PrinterPlayer
No, actually I know most commands from a server I play on. I never used guides unless I really needed them, when I first started using it I asked other people for help.
01/21/2012 5:09 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
snowug
Ok i have a question but it is not simple. Whenever i use the //gen math code equations it just fails. I used the example ones on the world edit wiki and they do not work. It looks like I am having trouble with generation coordinates but I don't know for sure. Any ideas?

admac
01/21/2012 5:08 pm
PrinterPlayer
I'm going now, all questions will be looked at tomorrow. (English time)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome