Closed.

FrostEquipped's Avatar FrostEquipped5/29/15 9:21 pm
1 emeralds 688 6
5/30/2015 3:00 am
FrostEquipped's Avatar FrostEquipped
Closed Please
FrostEquipped
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/30/2015 1:45 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Scribe
DikerdodlePlays
How would people, say, obtain bedrock? or maybe something like cobwebs? (wait, can you get those in survival?) or maybe something such as the end portal frame? seems kinda like cheating the creative builders out of a chance. I mean, I completely support the idea. It sounds really cool, like a story game that unlocks a sandbox mode, but there would have to be a way to get the impossible blocks, as I call them.
05/30/2015 2:56 am
FrostEquipped
I'm thinking about implementing an achievement type system to unlock them with a GUI for the list of how to unlock them. As I said in the thread however it isn't just when you craft but when you break a block you can unlock it. Cobweb you can break in mines unground, for end portal frames and bedrock etc the achievement system could work, say once you unlock a %% amount of blocks you unlock something? Its one of those things you'd have to look into and well implement it. Currently I'm at a 80% chance of NOT doing this now that I think about these thing's but we'll see with other suggestions & questions that come through Thanks for the questions btw and I hope you're having a good day/night
05/30/2015 12:51 am
funnymon
Seems less of a server and more of a single player puzzle map to me.

I don't see the player interaction on this server
05/30/2015 3:00 am
FrostEquipped
it wouldn't be as such a server, but a small part of 2 worlds in a server. I understand what you mean by that however and sort've forgot to take the note that it wouldn't really be a multiplayer feature..

Thank you for this, made the choice I probably shouldn't on a server due to the lack of player interaction

Thread Closed
05/29/2015 9:37 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Nerd
jccreszMC
While it seems this is a unique idea it may frustrate some XD
05/29/2015 9:43 pm
FrostEquipped
Yeah I understand that, which is why I'm putting it to suggestion on forums to see if anyone would actually enjoy it or atleast want to try it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome