Anybody out there UG bungee/ paper 1.17.1 mv/mw to 1.18? results?

The_Glittering_One's Avatar The_Glittering_One12/1/21 8:56 pm
12/3/2021 10:44 pm
The_Glittering_One's Avatar The_Glittering_One
Wondering if anyone out there has done already what I'm going to shortly, which is to back it all up, and cry Havok! and see what breaks.
The_Glittering_One
Level 42 : Master Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/03/2021 4:38 pmhistory
The_Glittering_One
So far, everything runs well after installing updated plugins for the offending parties, worlds come up to 1.18 as expected and play well from different client versions by the way of ViaVersion.

The plugin that is still awaiting an update is Worldedit- unsupported version error... while some "old" and "outdated" plugins rock out fine.

The only game thing that I have seen is a memory need increase@ my lobby server of about 1/3- went from 2g4g to 4g8g and have had no issue with ticks warnings since. I'll let ya's know more if it gets dastardly. For now I'm considering a parallel 1.17 server set just to be able to continue. The machine can deal... I'll drop something else (cataclysm) if I need to in order to do what I want as this is a free and personal venture but still... should it be necessary?
12/03/2021 10:44 pm
The_Glittering_One
Absolutely not! You know that sound? the Awwwuhhh but like the heavens opened up and Angels are sayin it? That! version #6003-6e106c1. Appear to be able to copy n paste with reckless abandon again. Back to fixing build errors :)
12/01/2021 11:49 pmhistory
The_Glittering_One
Well... I dropped some jars and they broke everywhere... picking up the pieces slowly. plugins not on api are the culprit atm.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome