Anyone Have Minecraft Beta Versions, Like 1.6 or 1.7?

CRHalby's Avatar CRHalby8/5/12 4:36 pm
8/5/2012 7:32 pm
Phrozenbit's Avatar Phrozenbit
Anyone Have Versions Of Minecraft They Keep?
CRHalby
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/05/2012 7:32 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
Phrozenbit
kinkinkijkin
Phrozenbitkinkinkijkin, Ye could also be helpful instead of whining around about people with Stockholm syndrome.

kinkinkijkin
CRHalby? I've Been Looking For oLder Versions Of Minecraft, I Just Checked The Thing You just Showed, Do They Have Tutorials ?

MCDowngrade you just choose the patch you want, press download, then patch, and with MCNostalgia you just pick the version you wanna patch to.
Some main differences, though, are that MCNostalgia uses the terminal and also requires you to have the MCNostalgia version for your minecraft version, but I've had the same version of MCDowngrade since it came out a few patches ago and it works on 1.3. It also has an interface. Though, from what I've heard, apparently MCNostalgia has the snapshots in case you wanna use those instead of the main patches, while I know MCDowngrade does not.

I seriously am not having my day. I have not seen that. Sorry about that!
08/05/2012 6:40 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Steve
DiamondDesignsHD
Just Google Minecraft Nostalgia or Click
08/05/2012 6:42 pm
Phrozenbit
Heh

That's even better.
08/05/2012 6:35 pm
Phrozenbit
kinkinkijkin, Ye could also be helpful instead of whining around about people with Stockholm syndrome.
08/05/2012 7:28 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pony
kinkinkijkin
kinkinkijkin
CRHalby? I've Been Looking For oLder Versions Of Minecraft, I Just Checked The Thing You just Showed, Do They Have Tutorials ?

MCDowngrade you just choose the patch you want, press download, then patch, and with MCNostalgia you just pick the version you wanna patch to.
Some main differences, though, are that MCNostalgia uses the terminal and also requires you to have the MCNostalgia version for your minecraft version, but I've had the same version of MCDowngrade since it came out a few patches ago and it works on 1.3. It also has an interface. Though, from what I've heard, apparently MCNostalgia has the snapshots in case you wanna use those instead of the main patches, while I know MCDowngrade does not.
08/05/2012 6:24 pm
Phrozenbit
I misunderstood, sorry about that. MC versioning is kind of weird. I've read somewhere that there should be a download of 'pre 1.0' 1.8 beta available, let me check into that.

[edit]

So i did some looking and found:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/news/214-want-to-play-18-early-heres-how/

There is a link on that page:

http://assets.minecraft.net/1_8-pre/minecraft.jar

Assuming the minecraft.jar is in the 1_8-pre folder of the assets subdomain at minecraft.net, this may be what you are looking for.

I have not tested this, because i'm happy with 1.3.1, but maybe it works.

[/edit]
08/05/2012 4:50 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Dolphin
Spotlight11
I have a friend who has Alpha through 1.7.5 Beta .jars on his comuter

*Edit: Not that he would send them to you, I was just saying an interesting fact Just like everyone said, get MCNostalgia, that's what I use :3
08/05/2012 4:50 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Explorer
Zemor
Get a program like mcnostalgia, or mcdowngrader. Any other way is illegal.
08/05/2012 4:48 pm
CRHalby
? I've Been Looking For oLder Versions Of Minecraft, I Just Checked The Thing You just Showed, Do They Have Tutorials ?
08/05/2012 4:53 pm
kinkinkijkin
08/05/2012 4:44 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pony
Astrian
Why....
08/05/2012 4:45 pm
kinkinkijkin
Sometimes you get curious and just wanna ask a question

There are tons of threads like that on this website
08/05/2012 4:51 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pony
Astrian
I ask why Justin Bieber is so popular, not many people can give me an answer to that...
08/05/2012 5:00 pm
kinkinkijkin
These "people" that make up the "common public" are suffering Stockholm syndrome and think that being raped in the ear is good.

And that is why people like beavers so much
08/05/2012 4:56 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Dolphin
Spotlight11
You want the reason? If you REALLY want the reason, I'll give it to you.
08/05/2012 4:43 pm
CRHalby
Thx Guys!
08/05/2012 4:42 pm
kinkinkijkin
Phrozenbit
CRHalbyAnyone Have Versions Of Minecraft They Keep?

Yeah, Jeb probably has a 1.4 beta. In his head as an idea, currently probably already working on it ;-)

release*

This guy is looking for beta, and he will not get it without someone else breaking laws in the way he's asking for it

Just get a minecraft downgrade patcher, like MCDowngrader or MCNostalgia.

Assuming you're looking for it.

I personally keep a version of 1.7 laying around with a bunch of worlds, if that's what you're asking and all you're asking
08/05/2012 4:40 pm
Phrozenbit
CRHalbyAnyone Have Versions Of Minecraft They Keep?

Yeah, Jeb probably has a 1.4 beta. In his head as an idea, currently probably already working on it
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome