BEST ARMOR FOR ENDER DRAGON FIGHT ?!?!?

JackMiller's Avatar JackMiller3/29/17 12:38 pm
1 emeralds 15.2k 4
3/30/2017 7:59 am
PokemonArmy114's Avatar PokemonArmy114
So I found the END PORTAL and I am getting ready for the fight with THE ENDER DRAGON! I made this DIAMOND ARMOR and did some enchantment!
I just wanna know if it is perfect.. Can I do with some other preparation?

JackMiller
Level 42 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/30/2017 7:59 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
PokemonArmy114
What you need for the fight, depends on your minecraft game level

Weak-ish: Prot 4, Sharp 3-5, Bows Power 4-5, Infinity and you need a shield and a good pickaxe and alot of blocks/ladders, and gapples and str 2 pots

Average: Prot 2-3 ,Sharp 2-3, Bows power 3-4, infinity, shield, decentpickaxe(eff 4 dia or smth), blocks/ladders, long str 1 pots, half a stack of gaps

Better than Average: Prot 1 works, Sharp 2, Power 2. infinity, a decent pickace, blocks/ladders, short str 1 pots, half a stack of gaps

TryHard: normal dia gear, normal sword, infinity bow, normal dia pick, blocks/ladders, a water bucket, some gaps

Whichever suits you, you can use
03/30/2017 3:48 am
Level 40 : Master Explorer
avrona
You should have feather falling, protection, thorns, fire aspect, mending, and sharpness at least. Remember that potion effects and fire cannot be applied to the dragon, so don't bring spectral or tipped arrows. Flame bow is also not needed. You can't shoot Endermen nor apply fire to the dragon, but bringing a bow in general is a good idea.
03/29/2017 10:17 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Architect
LightlySaltedBuilder
Gold is better man. You probably don't know, but golden armor actually gives you a regen buff. You don't notice it, but trust me, it helps. Also, the ender dragons weakness is snowballs. It takes twice as much damage as an arrow, kind of like the way blazes do.
03/29/2017 11:21 pm
Level 1 : New Blacksmith
Yuuuuh
Couldn't have said this better!
But to really top off the cake, you can also place a bed in The End to set your spawn point. That way, if you die, you'll spawn right near you're stuff.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome