Building an expansive Medieval City

GoSuMonSteR's Avatar GoSuMonSteR12/6/16 11:26 pm
1 emeralds 293 1
12/6/2016 11:28 pm
GoSuMonSteR's Avatar GoSuMonSteR
Server IP: valcrestmc.com

I've been building a fairly large city on Valcrest (server) for several months now and it has mainly been just me working on projects by myself. I'm wondering if there are any builders or just casual gamers who like to play Towny servers out there that want to come and either help me build my city or join my city and play the server generally.

If you're a builder you'll have to meet certain standards to be determined by me, as I don't just let anyone build. You have to show a decent level of skill in areas like terraforming, interior decoration, city planning, and building with the style.

Since it is Towny Survival you won't have access to perks like fly, etc. Everything has to be done in survival, and although the server has the MCMMO plugin, no MCMMO perks are enabled. You'll also be required to help gather material and get your own tools etc..

If you would like to work with me on building this city please find me on the server and ask to join the town.

If you don't want to join the town or help build you can always just stop by and take a look. When you get to the server just type /warp persephone and that should take you to my town.

Screenshot of Dakara (name of the city) below:
GoSuMonSteR
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect