Come Build For Us

SirScratch's Avatar SirScratch3/27/20 9:10 am
1 emeralds 136 5
3/27/2020 10:54 pm
SirScratch's Avatar SirScratch
Yo

Looking for a few decent builders (at least 3) to become builders on our server

The server's currently empty and we haven't done a single thing in it, this is my first step (Don't even have a server name yet)

Here are some of the requirements and preferences:

-Serious builders only

-At least 16 years of age

-Decent mic and have a discord account

-Although you may want a staff or higher rank, please don't expect one right away

Frankly, the first thing I'm going to ask of you (as a test of your building skills) is to build a spawn, if interested, please message me your discord username, age, and what the end goal of you joining the team would be.

As of now, the team is very small, consisting of me and one other - both decent builders, but don't have much time to build a spawn/other maps in a server.

As trust builds between the team and as the server goes up and runs smoothly, a builder rank will be given to each person the contributes a good amount to the builds you all make - this could hold a few in game perks depending on what we decide to do with this rank.

More details will be given to the heroes who decide to donate their time to us!

Thank you

-Scratch and Nick
SirScratch
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/27/2020 1:08 pm
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
olmocap
Hi =)

I am serious-check
at least 16-check
decent mic and disscord-check
I dont geer dam about a rank-check

Frankly it's about what you have to offer, as we don't know who you are, clearly you just made the profile to find people on the web but didn't take your time to put a project for people to see...

You have to give us reasons to see your server is a long time project and not a cash grab.
03/27/2020 10:54 pm
SirScratch
1. Well, I've made this account a couple years ago.

2. I'm working for most of my day, made this post at work, so didn't have much time to make my post glamorous, if that's really what people care about.

3. Genuinely don't care whether I make a dime from this server or not, it's clear to many that most small servers now don't grow to become something you can live off of. What I want is to put together a group of people who have fun on a server together.

4. Like you said, we really don't know each other so I really don't have to explain myself to a stranger - but here it is for anyone else who has this in their mind in the future. Like I said in my post, building trust would be a key factor to this server not crashing down. Of course, I'd like to at least talk to the people wanting to take up this job in discord voice chat, whether it helps build trust or not, before we get anything going.

That being said, I'm not sure what you mean by "what I have to offer," if it's money you're looking for, it's something I can't give out as of right now. Just want to make a place where a group of people can play and socialize together. I'm looking for people generous enough to donate their time to this server. It's more than understandable if someone does not want to spend their time working on a server without payment (As of right now). Thank you for spending your time on this post, and please message me if you're still interested, thank you!
03/27/2020 12:58 pm
Level 46 : Master Fish
SPHYRN1DAE
PM me on discord please, SH0RKS#8789
03/27/2020 9:33 am
Level 1 : New Miner
EnderExplode124
I Can Build
03/27/2020 12:36 pm
SirScratch
Please message me your Discord username and age