Competitive Minecraft (PvP and more)

ExtremePrison1's Avatar ExtremePrison14/17/15 12:05 am
1 emeralds 231 5
4/18/2015 8:33 am
ThatCobblestoneGuy's Avatar ThatCobblestoneGuy
Hello, my name is Andrew, and recently I got this idea to make a competitive minecraft community. For those of you who play other popular games such as COD and LOL you would know that they all have a profesional league where they compete in tournaments and such. I recently did some research and was shocked by the fact that this isn't setup for minecraft yet, so I decided I must be the person to change this. For those of you who are passionate about this game keep reading and you can look deeper into my ideas.

So basically there will be these large tournaments, seasons, and games where people will face off. This service will be offered for free with a cash prize for first place- obviously there will be a paid version of all of what I will discuss for the more serious people who want higher cash prizes, but I won't talk to that due to forum rules.

I plan to make three different formats of competitive minecraft- those being brackets, seasons, and single games. Brackets are basically a single elimination tournament and the winner will get a cash prize. Seasons is basically like a regular football season- this will be for the more elite players who qualify. To put it in short terms the teams will all face off and the four best teams with the best record will go into a playoff for first prize.
The final being single games where you simply get matched up against another team to compete for the win.

Now all of what you heard up there will currently be offered for Capture the flag, Single life PvP, and Building. The way building will work is the two builders will receive a theme and will have to make a building on a 25 x 25 plot of land in a set amount of time. Three un-biased judges will then come and determine a winner. In single life PvP it will be in a arena, and if you die you are out. CTF is where there is a objective you have to take and bring back to your base.

Like I said earlier there will be paid versions of this with significant cash prizes, but I wont discuss that per forum rules, so if this sounds interesting make sure to comment below, and if you have any suggestions feel free to tell me.
ExtremePrison1
Level 1 : New Miner