Creepypasta Story-Herobrine's curse

Kawaii TapuLele's Avatar Kawaii TapuLele7/17/17 9:53 am
1 emeralds 71
There are some spelling mystakes but i am only 13 so yeah.

Night fell upon the blocky world. Lele and Koko were sitting inside there apartment and were chatting about legends. "Herobrine?" Lele asked. "Yes," Replied Koko. "Herobrine, the steve without pupils." "What about Ghost Steve, Entity303 and Null?" Asked Lele. "Hmm... yes, them to." Replied Koko. Little did they know that they all existed. They went to sleep. Lele felt she was being watched. Being watched by evil, glowing eyes. She woke up to find blood over the walls. She noticed that she was in a dark room with dark gleaming eyes stareing at her. There was no escape. Or was there? She double checked the room for escape. Still none. Suddendly whatever the glowing eyes were showed it's self. "Herobrine?" Lele asked befor being cursed by the stranger. In the morning Koko awoke to a doll sitting on his bed. The kind of doll that was creepy. It had pink hair with red eyes and a creepy smile. It seemed to be mooving! Koko realised it had to be Lele.......it just had to be........

I might make more of this story if i do i'll link it in the comments. What did you think? Creepy?
Kawaii TapuLele
Level 1 : New Network