CREEPYPASTA - There is no escape

Y0L0swag's Avatar Y0L0swag9/30/13 12:29 am
1 emeralds 389 5
2/3/2016 9:29 pm
The FaiyaBLAST's Avatar The FaiyaBLAST
This is my 3rd and first non-Herobrine based creepypasta. I hope you enjoy.

I went to my local games store for the release of the mysterious console "Fiev". I had never heard of Fiev before. I only just heard about it when the games clerk told me and my friend, Denton. It's supposed to be the best console ever. It can run any PC and Android game ever invented, only you get better performance and graphics. Not to mention the limited-edition Fiev-edition games.

The game store opened and we ran in. We saw Fiev-related things everywhere! I bought two consoles; one for me and one for Denton. We went straight to my house.

The console was about the shape of a small speaker. When we started it up, it said we had to insert either a copy cartridge or a copy disc. We took a copy disc and we headed for my computer.

I was starting to get a bit nervous. The print on the disc looked like it was leaking, and we could rub it off with our finger. But before we could have second thoughts about doing it, Denton took the disc and inserted it in. Instantly, we saw the words "NO ESCAPE" on the computer. Then Minecraft started.

We decided to play a game of Minecraft before we started to put any of the games I had onto the disc. There was something different about it. The words seemed to be leaking and they were turning tints and shades of red. We ignored it and we started a game. Before we could make a world, we were playing a world called "NO ESCAPE". It started where the character was warning us. Before it could go into the most important danger, it melted. We felt that emotion you feel when you melt while talking. Then everything went black.

When I woke again, my computer screen was smashed. And all that I saw was the melted character, just lying there in the darkness. I took my computer and threw it out the window.

I went back to the games clerk. He said he didn't know what Fiev was. I had to keep it. With all the horrors. When I got home, I threw the Fiev out the window with the computer. But there was something strange. The melted character had just swallowed up the Fiev
Y0L0swag
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon