Cross-system Bonus

OrderOfTheStone's Avatar OrderOfTheStone4/30/13 6:55 pm
1 emeralds 121 5
4/30/2013 8:09 pm
OrderOfTheStone's Avatar OrderOfTheStone
Should the different versions of Minecraft be able to affect eachother If so, how so
OrderOfTheStone
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/30/2013 8:02 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
yogscast-lover
But what if your account gets hacked?
04/30/2013 8:09 pm
OrderOfTheStone
No clue what that even has to do here. Besides, what about EVERYTHING ELSE Also, it could be both account-connected AND system connected. Any system with the account or any account with the system would get bonuses. Plus I didn't say what the bonuses would be. What if it was something that only the owners of the versions that gave the bonuses would even LIKE, like mabee version-exclusive blocks on multiple versions
04/30/2013 7:34 pm
OrderOfTheStone
yogscast-lover
OrderOfTheStoneShould the different versions of Minecraft be able to affect eachother If so, how so

I don't think so, because some types of minecraft, *cough* Minecraft Pocket Edition, *cough* *cough*, is behind the updates, so i don't think they should be.

I meant regardless of version just having it at all you get non-version based bonuses that trancend the update system.
04/30/2013 7:19 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
kimb00p
Maybe if they were all the same.
04/30/2013 7:01 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
yogscast-lover
OrderOfTheStoneShould the different versions of Minecraft be able to affect eachother If so, how so

I don't think so, because some types of minecraft, *cough* Minecraft Pocket Edition, *cough* *cough*, is behind the updates, so i don't think they should be.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome