҉ ΨΨ~Debate Pvp / 1.9 Vs 1.8~ΨΨ ҉

Nightshade73's Avatar Nightshade7312/6/17 5:57 pm
5 emeralds 2.2k 90
10/14/2018 4:47 pm
Nightshade73's Avatar Nightshade73
---------------------------------------------------
I declare a debate, 1.9+ combat Vs 1.8-
----------------------------------------------------
I shall start off this debate by laying down the following... I advocate for 1.9+ combat, as I believe it require's more skills and combat awareness, and provides the shield to further add complexity to that of war.

Why does it require more skill?
It does so, because in 1.8- combat is restrained to 3 major things.. Jitterclick, Strafe, and combos.
While 1.9 focuses more on, Hit timing, Dodging, block timing, maneuver strafes, and enhanced archery.
Nightshade73
Level 51 : Grandmaster Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/14/2018 4:47 pm
Nightshade73
Still open to discuss this thread
06/05/2018 12:25 am
Nightshade73
bump? :D
06/16/2018 2:02 am
Nightshade73
Nyeh, noone cares
04/26/2018 12:35 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Ferrum_Princeps
I agree with you, 1.9 pvp requires more skill and timing, and it gives more reaction time, better for more fleshed out pvp. But the pvp system is highly controversial and should be optional in my opinion, as a default enabled gamerule and setting for world creation.
04/26/2018 2:59 pm
Nightshade73
I have no problem with it being Optional, having a choice is why MC is such a good sanbox game, But I also think for the competative side, 1.9+ should be standard.
04/25/2018 10:43 pmhistory
Level 31 : Artisan Geek
Cardinal System
I like 1.8 because I'm a traditional fundamentalist who prefers the vanilla game prior to Microsoft's influence. All this new stuff is forcing mods on users who do not wish to use them. Minecraft is becoming an MMORPG instead of a sandbox game.

I hate Microsoft for ruining Minecraft.
I hate Microsoft for ruining Windows.

Can I die already?
04/25/2018 10:51 pm
Nightshade73
Microsoft influence isnt all that bad,

it will ensure the games existence backed by all that $$, and its making them alot of it, so you will see it expand and push more in the future.

Minecraft is at its largest rn that it has been ever with over 75 million active users daily. While I can agree to disagree with alot of things Microsoft has done... they relatively left Mojang to free reign, and they have been really open with the community more so than in the past. I should Know im following their twitter and discord. :D
04/11/2018 9:52 am
Nightshade73
Maybe I can get some more people to join .-.

New people from Mc discord?

:))
01/30/2018 12:50 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Princess
Armscelli
Tbh this thread is dead Rip in spaghetti never forgetti
01/30/2018 12:16 pm
Nightshade73
Yeh.

ill just let it die now..

bbyebyebyebyebyeybbyeybebyey
01/30/2018 12:30 am
Nightshade73
BWAZZZZAAA
01/24/2018 8:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
KingCrash
boop
01/24/2018 10:19 pm
Nightshade73
bop
01/19/2018 2:26 pm
Nightshade73
Boop Boop Quantum Loop
01/23/2018 8:06 pm
KingCrash
welp, this has largely died
01/24/2018 10:25 pm
Nightshade73
Not much I can do about that. iv invited a lot of people to debate. ;-;
01/26/2018 8:31 pm
KingCrash
rip
01/15/2018 10:16 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Architect
LightlySaltedBuilder
I stand for 1.9, because pvp without having to jitter-click sounds better to me. But, I don't even play pvp, so I really don't have a say in this.
01/15/2018 11:52 pm
Nightshade73
You should, Pvp is fun :)
01/14/2018 1:41 am
Nightshade73
Boop
01/11/2018 11:26 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
Some1Random
i say it depends, on badlion or servers like that i think 1.8 but in general or some servers 1.9+
01/12/2018 9:36 am
Nightshade73
I dont mean server compatability, I ment the actrual game mechanic alone in itself.
01/11/2018 11:29 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
Some1Random
hypixel has decided to do 1.8 style pvp in skywars and i think that has been turned out to be good
01/23/2018 7:44 pm
KingCrash
No this is talking about actual vanilla 1.8 vs. 1.9
01/11/2018 4:30 pm
Level 24 : Expert Mountaineer
snakeslayer541
1.9 is so much better. 1.8 just looks silly with everyone running around spamming their sword swings. Not to mention 1.9 caters more to realism because it isn't physically possible to swing a sword effectively every .2 seconds. 1.9 definitely takes more skill with all the different cooldowns it has, its plainly obvious that its harder to meet the cooldown right on mark to get the maximum amount of damage per second as possible, rather than just click like a maniac and hope to hit faster than the other person. Shields are awesome too, a much more balanced approach as opposed to the sword-blocking in 1.8.
01/11/2018 5:08 pm
KingCrash
Hit limit in 1.8 is well above .2, and it would be reasonable to swing a sword quickly, with power behind it. That's like saying you cant punch quickly AND punch hard.

The argument of realism is not only incorrect, it also makes 0 sense- Even if you are 'swinging wildly', you are swinging a pixelated sword at a block person before you then go and down a steak in 3 bites so you regenerate bodily limbs faster. The same update that made PvP 'more realistic' added WINGS and a plant that teleports you when you eat it. Yes, realism is definitely relevant here.

As mentioned earlier- timing hits truly is not that hard, and if you struggle with it, its either from discipline, or you would struggle in either 1.8 or 1.9.

Damage per second doesnt change with click speed beyond a certain, pretty low point- The hit limit is normally a little under 3 hits per second... so if you can click 4 times a second (most people would have trouble clicking this slow, even casually) you can PvP.
07/21/2018 1:40 pm
ILikedHCF
Thank you for restoring my hope in the 1.7 - 1.8 PvP community
01/11/2018 9:03 pm
snakeslayer541
idk the exact mechanics of 1.8, never researched it deeply because it was so simple, all know is that it was spazzy and weird. Also your comparison doesn't relate to punching, because a bare fist has no weight to it, while a hefty long sword does. You wouldn't be able to make a full swing, recoil, and raise it back up to the position where it started in one second with enough power to hurt someone. What i was trying to convey with timing is that timing hits in 1.8 isn't hard at all, while in 1.9 it takes more patience to land successive hits with the smallest amount of buffer time in between, which is more challenging and therefor much more fun. Because of this, 1.8 is less complex and requires less skill than 1.9.
01/11/2018 9:18 pm
KingCrash
Even with a sword, swinging twice a second is perfectly reasonable.
If you don't know much about 1.8, then how exactly... can you say that 1.9 takes more skill my dude?

What i was trying to convey with timing is that timing hits in 1.8 isn't hard at all, because you don't, 1.8 plays completely differently from 1.9- 1.8 not having 'hit timing' doesnt inherently make it less skillful, because it doesn't revolve around that. while in 1.9 it takes more patience to land successive hits with the smallest amount of buffer time this statement was literally word salad, if you could explain- that'd be great. in between, which is more challenging Lets see you throw rods perfectly then, eh? Lets see you keep your crosshair right on another player in Pot / Gapple PvP then, oh wait... you don't play 1.8 and therefor much more fun. This is entirely subjective to what a player finds fun Because of this, 1.8 is less complex 5 seconds ago you were talking about how you dont know much about 1.8, yet now you can say with 100% certainty its more complex? Bro... and requires less skill than 1.9. You have yet to give a reason outside of 'timed hits' as to why 1.9 is 'more skillful'.
01/11/2018 9:58 pm
snakeslayer541
hmmm yes i will admit i don't provide specific points haha. But i will say that i have been playing since 1.7.2 beta and had my fair share of 1.8 pvp (not on OP pvp servers,but on survival and non-op factions servers.) What i meant by mechanics is the exact time between hits. word salad is all i seem to be able to talk in, so i will re explain that part again. Since the cooldown is longer in 1.9 you have to wait longer (patience) before you can make an effective hit AND learn how to repeat that new amount of time to be able to lower your opponents health quicker, and win. I don't know much at all about pot and gapple pvp, but i have seen it on YT. That seems like it goes on unnecessarily long. This is why i don't like it and think its really silly, everyone runs away and heals every time they near death. 1.9 is indeed more skillful because of the longer cooldowns. Yup, thats my main reason.
01/14/2018 10:35 pm
KingCrash
Ive also already stated as to why timing hits reaaally doesnt increase the skill gap or make it more difficult. Thats like me saying clicking fast is hard, so 1.8 is 'more skillful' because you HAVE to click fast! (first of which is subjective, and second of which isn't true).
01/14/2018 10:33 pm
KingCrash
There is a difference between seeing somebody, and actually understanding what is going on. If you don't know what you are even looking at, its a bit unfair to make judgements.
01/11/2018 10:54 pmhistory
Nightshade73
Very mumble jumble going on here but.. I agree with both of you in some aspects or another.

and there is nothing here we just got to getting discussing in the reply below becides:

"Pot / Gapple PvP then, oh wait... you don't play 1.8"

my quote->"was never eliminated nor even changed when the combat update was released." Except that Gapples where actually changed.. but gapples in pvp are 100% still relevant in 1.9+
01/11/2018 4:02 pm
KingCrash
Oh! Something I forgot to mention, but definitely worth noting- 1.8 is more developed. What I mean by this is the style of 1.8 Minecraft PvP has been around since pre-1.8 old beta. PvP servers really 'started' around the time of 1.6 old beta, which was... early 2012? I'd have to check some dates, but players have developed and improved at using the mechanics 1.8 has for several YEARS longer than 1.9. The competitive 1.8 PvP scene is also much larger. This means that the difference in skill, gameplay knowledge, etc. between a brand new person who joins and wants to get into competitive 1.8 and the 'best competitive player(s)' of will be larger than if they were to do the same for 1.9.

Now, improving may be easier if there is more quality content, but the actual skill difference is smaller. Even if 1.9 had significantly more mechanics players could abuse, that doesn't matter if nobody has figured out what they can actually do with the ones them- Let alone master all their potential uses.
01/11/2018 10:47 pm
Nightshade73
I quote myself on this one to when I was ranting on yt videos (also below reposted on the thread):

"I believe 1.9 DID close the skill gap... (wait for it)
People that join can "Immediately be good" when they join the game, But that doesn't account for all people because the people that ARE good as soon as they join, are good because they can Actually time their hits, and figure out hit distance when compared to the other 3y/os that play this game, who cant.
BUT.
It has also ENORMOUSLY widened the skill gap between the average player, and someone like me, who plays pvp consistently.
Before you get confused here is an analogy:
-
in 1.8 there where 3 classes: Poor, Middle, Rich. (in pvp)
and now with the 1.9 system, they closed the gap between the Poor and the middle class... But gave most of the ability's to the "Rich".
(Don't go screaming Economic shit at me, its just an analogy)
-
The average player who plays minecraft has not gotten used to or is not to attentive when it comes to timing their hits, making the average person practically equal in terms of combat. But when you factor in all the new game mech I have stated above:

"As the new mechanics require and provide a multitude of new options that were unavailable in the previous system such as: Dodging, Timed (not just yours but your also opponents) hits / blocks...And the wide variety of new strafing techniques to achieve victory, rather than going in for a combo or retreating out of one like it was in the old system.
Putting new plays on the table practically after every motion or decision you make in game, meaning you have a lot on your mind... I actually have to analyse my opponents as I fight them, rather than previously where I would just out strafe and out click them."

I believe that 1.9 does and even @tenebrous has stated, It requires more skill to actually win a fight.
If you don't get used to it, and play it like its 1.8 (which its not) you will indeed end up like the guy posting that on the minecraft forums.. Where you just equally trade off hits.. Because you and your opponent, are just as equally bad..."

"

-

I think this applies as well to your statement:

" a brand new person who joins and wants to get into competitive 1.8 and the 'best competitive player(s)' of will be larger than if they were to do the same for 1.9. "

Yes pvp for 1.8- has been around way longer than 1.9+, I lived through it (since 1.2) and there is a massive pvp player base behind it, even still. But I would like to refer to my comment below (same to which this quote was taken from) and that is, I do not think most of them actually even tried to make the switch, to lazy to convert their previous skill to pull themselves out of the skill gap... and stop trading hits.

"but the actual skill difference is smaller.". Between People who don't practice it, and are not accustom to it, not to the people to whom actually pvp with it.
01/11/2018 3:46 pm
KingCrash
I see a lot of people say 1.9 inherently requires more skill, and this simply isn't true. I won't go over every reason (or most, really) but I WILL cover ones mentioned here and possibly some other common misconceptions.

1. Timing Hits- This does not raise the skill gap. This is an artificial skill barrier (a 'requirement' to play competitively, but one that becomes such second nature it has no real effect on higher levels of play). People say 'oh 1.9 is better because you need to learn to time your hits, but that makes PvP harder'- No, it doesn't. When I picked up 1.9, within a minute I was able to consistently time my hits with a sword in practice, and within ~10-20 minutes I was doing so fairly consistently in actual gameplay while focusing on it. Within an hour it felt pretty natural. Timing hits is not difficult, and saying timing hits makes the game more skillful is like saying jitterclicking makes 1.8 take way more skill, except for the fact that jitterclicking is not required (whereas timing hits to some extent largely is).

2. 'Enhanced archery'- I really have no idea what to say to this, other than that this is completely wrong. Archery does not change between 1.8 and 1.9 other than that shields can block 100% of arrow damage, vs. sword blocking a portion of the arrow damage.

3. 'Manuever strafes'- Again, not much of a change. If anything, I would say strafing is not as essential in 1.9 than 1.8. In 1.8, how you strafe not only effects how you and your opponent aim at each other, but also how you deal knockback. Before landing a hit in 1.9, I hardly ever strafe, and most 'good' players generally don't either- You make small movements in an attempt to bait out an attack. In fighting games this is known as 'footsies', and while 1.9 players use this to a larger extent than 1.8 players, I would say when it is present in 1.8 (with block placement / rods in most hardcore-PvP gamemodes that have them) there are more variables and there is more mechanical execution and movement prediction involved. In 1.9, I'm going to stop near the edge of your attack range, and make small side strafes and backwards movements and see if you whiff an attack, then land an attack of my own. In 1.8, I'm going to do something similar, but instead of just movement there are rods involved, which I have to aim differently depending on the range, and requires more prediction to use effectively. There is also generally an increased threat of FnS / Lava buckets in 1.8 gamemodes with them, which requires significant mechanical skill to execute as well as the top players, and is generally not as prevalent in 1.9. Yes- Fns / lava buckets are still a thing, but switching items is punished by losing weapon damage charge, rods work differently (and generally you only need to hit A rod per neutral engage, vs. several in 1.8), and even if you do take a secondary like a rod, you are generally locked into that choice for a fight in 1.9. Also, with how 1.8 plays vs. how 1.9 plays, if I mess up neutral engage in 1.9, Im generally down a fully charged hit, maybe miss mine, and then take another half-charge swordhit- But then if I acknowledge I messed up, I can immediately get out. In 1.8, if I miss a key rod, I can take a full combo because of it. Even if I run, I will likely take more hits/damage for a single key mistake than in 1.9.

4. 'Dodging'- This is something I see 1.9 players bring up a lot, but at the end of the day its just a buzzword that doesn't really mean anything. Yeah, you make small movements to try and see if the other person whiffs an attack, but as mentioned above- That already exists in 1.8, but there is a lot more generally involved in it for 1.8 than 1.9. Most of the time people whiff hits, its because they are an idiot, went trigger happy, or assumed you would move forwards and whiffed. This can also be because of missing hits, but thats an entirely different topic, and I don't feel like getting into it right now.
01/11/2018 8:10 pm
Nightshade73
1. "Timing Hits- This does not raise the skill gap". In most cases I would agree with you, it closes the skill gap to be more neutral towards newcomers, and people who don't pvp often... But with people like me who sometimes and have in the past pvped consistently, having proper and better timing than your opponent is a huge game changer and does need to be practiced. Sure it may come naturally if you are relatively good at timing things, but that doesn't indicate that there is no skill involved rather you just pre-acquired a good portion of it through past practices and experiences. Also jitter clicking in 1.8 does add another layer of skill to 1.8, as it is acquired not given... Just like you said 'not required'. While timing your hits or at least knowing what your doing when strike is 'required' if you are playing 1.9 competitively, and that on its own requires more thought - hence more skill - than the 1.8 playing field in, at least when it comes to just the factor of swinging your sword. 1.9 had new additions to this type of field where there are different times between Axes and swords, as well as modified critical's due to charged attacks (when your attack indicator is full) and also the addition of the new sword feature Sweeping Edge that can be viewed here: Sweep attack link. All these newer features are things to concern and deal with on the battle field which previously did not exist. Attack Cooldowns and Critical's can be found here (this is all not accounting for armor changes as well: armor)

2. ' 'Enhanced archery'- I really have no idea what to say to this' Truth been told... The archery system was changed drastically from versions 1.8 - 1.9 Other than just 'that shields can block 100% of arrow damage, vs. sword blocking a portion of the arrow damage.' The projectile paths of arrows were revamped and take into account a lot of your movement, Drastically changing projectile direction based on current motion during release. Example: Jumping up and releasing the arrow while falling will drastically make the arrow plummet. This mechanic I use a lot when hitting targets behind low cover dropping the arrow on-top of them (2-3 blocks tall). The arrows in 1.8 are more of a beam and don't take into account vertical player-movement. Arrows also got nerfed while in water (dropping drastically short in to a vertical plummet). Not to mention the 14+ new types of arrows they added into the game.

Read more here:Bow link

Here is a quick Pic at a general Addition summary between 1.8 and 1.9 (not full list ofc)

Bow summary

3. 'Maneuver strafes'- A drastic and game changing addition, Having the proper maneuver at the right time is even more essential than it is in 1.8. " In 1.8, how you strafe not only effects how you and your opponent aim at each other, but also how you deal knockback", and the same is only even more true for 1.9, keyword Knockback. 1.8 combat is almost completely based on knockback. To achieve a combo lock you must maneuver into an opponent whilst 'Locking' them in with your knockback... Rods and eggs are both just different methods to knockback the opponent just before they are within range so you can manipulate the situation when they are within range. " present in 1.8 (with block placement / rods in most hardcore-PvP gamemodes that have them)" You say this as if they are not present in 1.9 as well, These techniques / methods are still widely used and i have seen it... They did not disappear when the combat update was released. "but instead of just movement there are rods involved" Again also present in 1.9 and so are lava buckets.

"FnS / Lava buckets - generally not as prevalent in 1.9" I would disagree, this is based on the individual players combat preference and the materials they have at hand... but was never eliminated nor even changed when the combat update was released.

You bring up the point that if you use a rod in 1.9 you will have to sacrifice your cool down timer... In 1.9 you do have 2 hands and I don't really pvp with rods, so im pretty sure you can just like have a rod in your left hand, and a sword in your right. Also breaking a combo in 1.8 i'snt that hard, you could just turn directly opposite and run in that direction, in 1.9 failing to miss anything, a movement, a strike, a maneuver, will immediately open a window for the opponent to manipulate and take advantage. Ill get more into this in the 4th section but just to put it broadly right now: Every action is a new play (in 1.9).

4. "'Dodging'- This is something I see 1.9 players bring up a lot", And rightfully so. Dodging is not really a thing in 1.8, because click speed prevents it. its hard to Whiff a hit when you can diss out 15 of them in less than a second, and if you do thats on you usually not an outplaying maneuver by your opponent.

In 1.9 Dodging is a maneuver to get your opponent to whiff and restart their cooldown timer. You can evade a dodge if you want by clicking multiple times and giving them a bit a knockback.

Because fights are based on attack times and maneuvers everything you do counts, its not all based on knockback anymore, since there is a brief instance between every strike this allows time for both players to make and manipulate a new play, essentially changing up the fight after every Whiff, hit, critical, or even yess.. A combo.

you can still combo in 1.9, jitter clicking is still usful in small bursts especially to ruin opposing maneuvers.
01/11/2018 9:50 pm
KingCrash
Ill cover the other 2 sections in a bit / tomorrow
01/11/2018 9:49 pm
KingCrash
Going to come back to timed hits in a bit

Archery still has very similar mechanics compared to previously- Movement already DID have input on arrow trajectory, it was just increased a bit. While longer-range bowshots do change with this, the basics of the system are so similar that you can easily switch between 1.8 and 1.9 and not have any difficulties adjusting. There aren't many points in time where you will be firing arrows in water.Even though there were 14 different arrow types, they basically break down to 3 categories:
1. Damage (used exactly the same as in prior versions, just apply poison or extra damage)
2. Healing / self buffs (low-charge shots to hit self for buffs)
3. Generally useless / other (arrows that realistically aren't going to have an impact, or that don't fit into the other catergories. Generally not used at all, or do not change playstyle at all).
Only 1 catergory (buffs) truly uses a bow/arrow in a different way. Even then, its very simple- you just aim up and fire weak arrows to self-buff.

Rods do not function the same in 1.8 vs. 1.8- They are not tools for the neutral that deal knockback, and is generally a lot less threatening IMO (although it can be EXTREMELY scary in an axe vs. sword matchup), other than that- With how offhand works, players are generally 'locked into' an option, and their secondaries are a lot more broadcasted (since you can see they intend to use it if it is in their offhand), and using multiple secondaries is much more limited (because again, you lose sword charge if you switch to another item).
Dodging isnt really a thing in either- Again, you aren't 'dodging', you dont see somebody swing a sword and then make a move to evade it, you are just making small movements to try and get people to whiff so they have no sword charge. Thats not a dodge though, its a dodge if its on reaction- Moving to try and get somebody to whiff isnt that. You can physically 'dodge' a rod in 1.8, but its pretty limited and most of the time you are just looking for the other person to miss a rod so you can punish.
Combos are.... very limited by comparison in 1.9. Not saying they dont happen, but in a lot of cases where they happen, they are a bit more avoidable than in 1.8. Jitterclicking also is NOT a thing in 1.9, because you waste all of your sword charge, but don't hit them (because of the hit delay), you just wait less and throw out like a half-charge sword hit, and see if people just keep running into it over and over thinking they can hit you when they can't.
01/11/2018 10:35 pm
Nightshade73
Got back from doing something as well...

I certainly have a few difficulty's adjusting to 1.8 archery that may be on my part but, its not too difficult and you are right they are similar but I do still conciser it Enhanced because it has more features and I like the adjusted bow mechanics.

I agree with you are the use of the word dodging... Its more of like, a preemptive dodge.. if that is even a thing. Like predict they are going strike and move in order for them to Whiff their strike.

"Jitterclicking also is NOT a thing in 1.9, because you waste all of your sword charge, but don't hit them (because of the hit delay)" False. I jitterclick all the time in 1.9 still.

Clicking fast will immediately restart your attack timer making you do close to no damage at all, but the player damage mechanics are still the same as they were when they existed in 1.8 (besides armor and shields) so the best way to explain how you can still use it is to tell how exactly I use it;

Imagine im fighting someone in 1.9 who is around the same skill level. Like stated above there are new types of strafes more or less designed / used to provoke a whiff /\. So imagine I do whiff? At this movement, I have already made a heavy mistake they could cost me possibly even the match... especially since my opponent is of the same skill level, they will take advantage of my mistake and manipulate the situation.

How can I avoid this besides just not whiffing? and the answer is Jitterclicking.

If I keep my attack bar at full when engaging. and when im ready to strike rather than tap just once to hit, instead I would do like a small (what I like to call) jitter burst. Its jitterclicking, but I only let out 3-5 hits (or less) in way under a second. Yes everything that hits after the first strike does little to no damage, but keeping a controlled burst wont effect your cooldown too much (maybe .2 seconds) and will stall the opponent from maneuvering if you do whiff that first hit, because you get that bit of knockback and maybe take an 1/2 heart. Even if you dont whiff, hitting them with a small jitterburst can also give you an edge, because you land your first hit (dealing full damage) and possible +1 small strike giving them an extra bit of knockback and possibly diminishing a bit of their health (at the cost of a few milliseconds). Milliseconds are crucial but if done correctly jitterbursting is a technique that works, and I definitely can vouch for it, giving me the edge in plenty of situations. Denying "dodges" and giving an extra push to which is most usually unexpected and to my own leisure.

Not sure what to use instead of the word dodge just yet (hlp)...
01/15/2018 7:38 pm
KingCrash
Clicking works the same way, but because you lose attack charge clicking above the hit limit harms you, because otherwise you could be dealing substantially more damage and combos don't work in nearly the same way in 1.9 vs. 1.8.

If you do whiff, you can still do a low-charge attack to prevent somebody from getting a free crit/combo, but you shouldn't be jitterclicking- You should just land the hit and back off.
even if you 'jitter burst' you still waste a decent bit of charge in doing so, and in a lot of cases it isn't going to be necessary or benefit you in any way. What I personally do is I attack and immediately move back (this can get people to whiff), and if I miss if they jump or move forward I do another single click to stop their momentum.
01/24/2018 10:21 pm
Nightshade73
But if you are in range and they are engaging? Your back motion is slower than their forward sprint, breaking their maneuver to wards you with a jitterburst is effective, and I use it all the time .-.
01/09/2018 9:37 pm
KingCrash
Also just saying, but you will find this to be a heavily biased platform for 1.9, just as me posting this on Badlion forums or Vanilla Legacy forums would be heavily biased to one side or another.
01/09/2018 11:16 pm
Nightshade73
Seems so, But don't let it get you down... I'm interested in what you have to put on the table, im sure no one in this thread below even cares for it anymore \/

Opposition is what you are here for, personal bias can still be swayed as it is still opinion.

I'm eager to hear you :D
01/11/2018 3:02 pm
KingCrash
Yeah no, I've been in these kinds of debates countless times, doesn't really bother me at all anymore.
01/09/2018 9:35 pm
KingCrash
I mean, most of the information on 1.8 (and 1.9, to an extent) in this thread is plain wrong. Don't have time to 'defend 1.8' here right now, but can possibly tomorrow.
01/09/2018 11:11 pm
Nightshade73
please do!

Im intrigued.
01/06/2018 4:28 pm
Nightshade73
Do it. I sent you the link,
12/23/2017 4:15 pm
Nightshade73
Step forward if you defend 1.8

iv sent you the link and I know your reading this!
12/16/2017 3:10 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Fisherman
Undead Space
1.9+ is awesome in my opinion
12/16/2017 2:48 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
PowerMentos
Its a controversial topic :D
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com