Deception (A Minecraft Creepy Pasta)

DiamondDude33's Avatar DiamondDude3311/29/13 6:46 pm
2/3/2016 6:57 am
The FaiyaBLAST's Avatar The FaiyaBLAST
Hello there. This is a Minecraft Creepy Pasta that I came up with. Just sit back and enjoy. Note: These are logs of my travels in Minecraft

11/26/13 Tuesday: It's raining today. I had to stay inside all day and just sit around. I played with my dog Lucky a little bit, but I soon got bored. My house is well crafted. Sturdy wood walls surrounding the interior, and a tight roof. I thought I was just going to waste the day because of the rain, but the roof started leaking. Just my luck right? Anyways, I had to find the shade of a tree and wait, soaked. My dog and I watched the stars as they crept up the sky and it was pretty nice. Tomorrow I'm going to have to patch up that hole in my roof but that will have to wait. As I sat down under the tree with Lucky by my side, I started gazing through the trees. I noticed the dancing shadows of different mobs, bouncing off of the trees. I really shouldn't have been sleeping outside, but what kept me there, I cannot say. Looking back on it, I should of never left my house in the first place. I was about to close my eyes for the night when I noticed something. A large dark figure. I bolted for my house, dog by my side. I reached it and slammed the door behind me. Luckily the rain had subsided because I wasn't as wet and I was able to escape that Enderman... Or... was it an Enderman?

11/27/13 Wednesday: I fixed the hole in my roof today. I felt pretty good today, so I decided to finally go mining with my new Diamond picaxe. My goal was to make a Nether Portal. Down in my mine, I found 3 pieces of obsidian right off the bat! I was feelin lucky. I placed a few torches down and saw some light glint off of the wall. I walked over and a little GUI popped up on the wall. It read, " SoulStone Ore: Close your eyes, for what you see with them open, is a deceptive reality,". I shook my head in wonder. What could this weird, unknown ore be? Did I miss a new Minecraft update? I mined it anyways... I mean who wouldn't right? I took it home to examine it, forgetting all about my mission to the Nether. I took it out of my backpack and turned it over and over, looking for its significance. It was shaded purple and red. The red glowed like redstone but the purple was translucent and I could see through it. I placed it down on the floor... What a mistake.

11/28/13 Thursday: The ground trembled. A tremor shook the entire house and my dog yapped crazily at the noise. I jumped up, startled and looked around for the cause of this 'Earthquake'. There. My eyes caught sight of the glowing SoulStone... It had grown... It had taken the shape of a portal. The 'portal' was Purple and Red, and was spitting fire into my house. My house was burning! I quickly grabbed Lucky and rolled out of my smoking house. The portal continued to tremble and shake the entire house to the ground. As I watched, the portal sucked in the remnants of my house and transported them to who knows where. I was stricken, but I had to escape the Portal, before it did to me, what it did to my house. Too late. The portal overloaded, as if eating my house was unpleasant to its stomach. It unleashed a tremor that shook the world and opened a fault at me feet. Lucky and I plummeted towards a sea of nothingness, tumbling through an endless abyss. (Section Lost) Finally I landed... I didn't hit nor bounce. I just felt my self standing up... On a new ground. I don't recall much of what happened during the fall... But I knew that I wasn't in the Overworld anymore... The ground was coated Purple and Red... and was hot to touch... I was genuinely freaked out by this point... A sign... Did I see that right? Yes a sign! A sign, spawned right before me... I jumped back in horror after I read these lines..."Close your eyes, for what you see with them open, is a deceptive reality,".

11/29/13 Friday: All I remember is blacking out. I woke up to the sound of Lucky as he ran over and licked my face. I stood up... I was still in the same place. With the same sign... As I walked around, I noticed faint shadows that seemed to be running... as if they were running away from something... or someone... I turned around, I looked, but I could see nothing. Nothing but a barren Purple and Red land...

11/30/13 Saturday: The chat. Horror stricken, I read the chat. I was on Single Player... No Lan World... How was there chat? It read, "Close your eyes, for what you see with them open, is a deceptive reality,". I scrambled for my dog and held him tight and screamed into the abyss, " What do you want from me!". I finally gave in, hoping that this was some sort of joke, and I closed my eyes. I awoke in the arms of someone... or something? I can't remember... All I know is... it was the huge dark figure from the night I slept outside... It threw me onto the ground along with my dog. It turned and left. I was crying... Crying because I had no idea what happened... or what was going to happen. I probably sat there for hours... Until it came. It was a replica... of me and my dog... Their eyes gleamed an evil red. My replica boomed,"The forlorn welcomes you... but I doubt you feel welcome.". The dog barked viciously and my other me said,"No one takes the SoulStone but us... and the ones who do... well... I guess they are feeling Lucky.". At that statement he rose, he grew into the huge dark figure with red beaming eyes and lifted up Lucky. Lucky barked and yelped in terror, but I stood their frozen from fear. The dark figure took a sword out, and I turned around, I couldn't bare to watch. When I turned back, Lucky was there, with a sword Impaled in his chest. His eyes were gleaming red. I thought he died but he stood up and he walked over to the replica of me. They were the same... I ran. I didn't look back. But I grew tired quickly and by mistake took a glance backwards... The gleaming eyes flashed, and I heard a deafening scream pierce the air. I screamed but the noise drowned out all other noise. I fell. Arms wrapped around me and squeezed. They ripped and shredded. They stabbed. They scratched. And I felt the everlasting pain fill my body. The eyes still shone through the darkness ad the piercing scream still rang. It was so loud my ears started to bleed and I started crying. I cried for Lucky... for me... for knowing I wasn't coming back.

11/31/13 Sunday: I woke up, startled. I was sweating heavily. I sighed a huge sigh of relief knowing it was just a dream. I got up and I couldn't find Lucky. I thought he was just out hunting. I made breakfast and ate quickly in order to get some work done. I got some clothes on and started heading outside when I glanced through the window. There was the figure, holding Lucky in his arms. All of the sudden, from somewhere unknown it boomed,"Close your eyes, for what you see with them open, is a deceptive reality!" And everything went black.
DiamondDude33
Level 1 : New Explorer