Tell me what you want in a Real Life RP/Adventure world

Archeops_The_Second's Avatar Archeops_The_Second6/11/15 12:46 am
1 emeralds 306 1
6/17/2015 8:55 pm
Archeops_The_Second's Avatar Archeops_The_Second
Hello to whomever reads this

I am currently working on colossal project that is at the planning and concept designing phase. The current size of the project is approximately 600,000 Blocks squared (600 kilometers squared or in imperial approx 373 miles squared) + or - a few few hundred thousand blocks, and is aimed at those that want an adventure within a world that has everything performing a function that contributes to the enjoyment of the world. Not all of the space will be fully utilized, nor will it be reduced or increased without any decisions made from the conversations between whom soever reads this and myself. Role players of real life and/or fantasy are those that I wish to hear from most, but any and all clean and non-trolling comments are welcome.

What I want out of this thread is what features would real life and/or fantasy RP players want in a city and/or world built for them, what features or elements adventure players want in a world built for them, what kind of resource pack has a good mix of adventure and gritty realism that works with complex architecture, how to create the project so as it can be used for servers and offline players, and a place to bounce ideas around. It is important to me that any RP players tell me what they want.

My current design is 7000 block thick circular wall that has a 30000 block wide circle of space in the center where either a city can be built, or the wall encircling it can be used for the city itself. There would external features added to the outer face of the wall that triangular and meeting the corners of a 50000 block square and increase internal space of the wall. My insane idea on top of this is repeating this design at the 4 cardinal points at a range of 600000 blocks out from the center and creating a second thinner circular wall connecting them all at that range. This design is subject to change as I am plain crazy about these complex ideas I have every few weeks (courtesy of my high functioning autistic mind).
Archeops_The_Second
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter