Do YOU think that strongholds should be easy to find?

tywillwalk's Avatar tywillwalk1/28/19 8:01 pm
1/31/2019 1:17 pm
tywillwalk's Avatar tywillwalk
Hello. Personally, I think strongholds should be easy to find. Along with mineshafts. So I put a poll down (I might even contact Jeb!)
tywillwalk
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/31/2019 1:17 pm
tywillwalk
y u nu fiar
01/31/2019 12:11 pm
Level 25 : Expert Mage
Princessbookbear
HAHHAAAA
no
01/31/2019 9:21 am
tywillwalk
yeeeeeeeet
01/30/2019 3:42 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
ShelLuser
Well, you do realize that strongholds are already easier to find than they were in earlier versions of the game?

"Back in the days..." (uh oh, grandpa Shell talking! :D ) there were only 3 strongholds for the entire world. So if you had ventured out a bit (away from the world spawn) then you'd have a really hard time finding the End.

Today there can be approx. 128 strongholds in a world. So even if you ventured out some more then this won't become a problem for finding the End.

SO yeah, since we already have so many I really don't think we need to have things get even easier than it already is.
01/30/2019 9:50 am
tywillwalk
:[
01/29/2019 3:29 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Demolitionist
busterdogtnt
No, if they were easy to find what would the point of a challenge be.
01/29/2019 2:37 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Skinner
Thqnder
I think they're not that difficult. My friend and I are playing a hardcore survival and in just 4 days, killed the ender dragon, defeated the wither, conquered a woodland mansion and an ocean monument, achieved full diamonds armor with prot IV and unbreaking III along with some mending and other extra enchants for specific armor pieces like boots, and set up a huge base in the end. Now, how did we get so powerful? First, I went on a long mining trip at the start, came back with 14 diamonds, killed some endermen, went for another mining trip after using an afk fish farm to get OP enchantments and experience, came back with more diamonds, killed some more endermen and blazes, went to the end, killed the dragon, found 2 end cities with boats, conquered those, and you get the idea. You can get super powerful really fast if you go on a long mining trip right at the start.

My tips for mining at the start are:

-Use stone pickaxes for mining regular stone and mineable ores with stone pickaxes.

-Always carry a water bucket.

-Mine at Y:12

-Make about 10 stone picks so then it'll be a long mining trip, which gives you

-Don't leave until you've run out of pickaxes or you think you've found enough diamonds.

TL;DR

I think they should make it slightly harder to get to the ender dragon. At least they made him harder.
01/29/2019 2:07 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
Let's see... The location of the portal to the final boss... Should it be easy to find or should it be difficult?

Not really a question, is it? If you're gonna make it easy to find you might as well use creative mode to build your own end portal.
01/29/2019 1:16 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Noibat
i think they should stay a lil difficult to find.
..that's what makes it much more rewarding. at least, in my opinion.
01/29/2019 1:02 pm
tywillwalk
yeet
01/28/2019 10:36 pm
Level 49 : Master Answer
Shaliquinn
Honestly I find strongholds are not THAT hard to find, if you use end pearls they direct you which why they are.

That being said in a JAVA game that sometimes can be a really long hike to get there. But for sure its endgame content if you think about it.

I don't think it should be too easy to get there.
01/28/2019 8:39 pm
tywillwalk
UPDATE: I will actually contact jeb once we get 15 votes on our poll or this gets 100 Views.
01/28/2019 10:32 pm
tywillwalk
I meant 30
01/28/2019 10:33 pm
tywillwalk
30 votes
01/28/2019 8:21 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage
XENX-SMP
I think strongholds shouldnt be easy to find but also given a slight makeover