Does anybodt know much about what"Haunted Wasteland" Survival Minecraft is about?

betabeta's Avatar betabeta1/23/18 7:41 pm history
2 emeralds 2.3k 4
1/23/2018 8:43 pm
betabeta's Avatar betabeta
I right now on twitch am watching bacon_donut (who is a cool streamer btw too on twitch .tv!!) and this is the first time me see him play this game. I have searched Google and there is like nothing to explain to me what this game entails. At any rate, I leave this here in hopes that a Few of you other MineCratfter's out there can inform me with however info all of you would have on the subject matter at hand. Thank you, and God Bless! \\

Thanks,

AYO...
betabeta
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/23/2018 8:10 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Scribe
PapaNyx
Okay I know what your talking about now I have this map (at least on a separate computer[my friends]
its just a big hunger games map that you can use or other servers can use, with the authors permission of course, for a hunger games map.
I can tell you about hunger games if you don't know what it is.
also welcome to the community! ;)
01/23/2018 8:43 pm
betabeta
Thank you for welcoming me to the community! But yes please could you tell me some more about the Hunger Games Map?
It does seem interesting, tbh ..

:)
Thanks!
01/23/2018 7:45 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Scribe
PapaNyx
Are you talking about the recreation of the Ocrina of time thing from Legend of Zelda?
01/23/2018 8:06 pm
betabeta
Thank you for replying as I am a newbie:

However,

To be honest I guess it could easily put there right next to zelda, however, I did find this like a few minutes ago, maybe you have encountered this before , or not . Idk but worth trying to see if you have before or not, is all;

www.planetminecraft.com/project/wasteland---survival-games/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome