I don't understand

Runninlikcraz's Avatar Runninlikcraz1/11/15 2:36 am
1 emeralds 372 7
1/12/2015 8:47 pm
StingRay_FTW's Avatar StingRay_FTW
I'm honestly not understanding why all these Five Night's at Freddies stuff is getting so much attention. I am seeing so many minimal effort Freddy skins or resturaunt texture packs (Im not gonna say any names) with like 6 diamonds after being posted only a day. Some might say that isn't a lot. Compared to me with some of my stuff that's been out for weeks or years and haven't even gotten 1 diamond. FNAF 2 has been out for like 4 months, why is it even still popular. I'm sorry for sounding like some sad downer kid but I put lots of effort into my stuff and get no attention (But I am very thankful for the attention I DO get! <3) which makes me think of the question, do I even continue still doing this stuff?
Runninlikcraz
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Hero

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/12/2015 8:47 pm
Level 27 : Expert Blacksmith
StingRay_FTW
It's one of those games where more action is behind the scenes.Example:guessing the theories about something,piece-ing together clues,that kind of stuff.
01/12/2015 8:30 pm
Level 1 : New Network
keytastic
zOmBiLoRddo I even continue still doing this stuff?

You should only make new content if you enjoy the making of said content. Personally, my rule is this: when making new content always assume no one will look at it, like it, watch it, try it, etc. In the end, if you enjoy making the content, it shouldn't matter whether people like it, hate it, or ignore it.
01/11/2015 3:07 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Ludicrous
The main theory I've seem to imagine, is how the lore and the game's over all hidden story still boggles the internet. People are still wanting closure, this they keep on keeping the game's vibe alive with fan made games, re-creations, videos, etc.
01/11/2015 3:07 am
Level 49 : Master Sweetheart
Zatharel
Mainstream sells, it's just how it is.
Compare a no effort blog about FNAF to a story, FNAF is more popular.
Compare a teen skin by a new member to a normal skin by a new member, teen skin is more popular.
Do I really need to go on?
01/11/2015 2:42 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Bunny
Yuki
Like Sammaxbr said, I think it may have something to do with the popularity that FNAF has gained from Youtubers. And seeing as (probably) everyone here watches Youtube, a large portion of those would have seen FNAF stuff and have liked it, therefore diamonding the submissions about it. Myself, I haven't seen any FNAF videos, nor do I really care for the game itself, however there are some decent submissions that have been created because of it.
01/11/2015 3:08 am
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Hero
Runninlikcraz
Yes. I am fine with the decent FNAF stuff PMC puts out but it's the constant noise remakes of good things that bug me.
01/11/2015 2:41 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
Sammaxbr
To be honest, The same question longs with me.

I Guess it's because of Youtubers still playing it; Maybe there are texture packs to go with maps? why there are so many maps, who knows? It's one thing I can't quite put together. I Do enjoy the FNaF skins - I enjoy looking at them, but that's ALL.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome