Experienced MC Player

SlippedZero16's Avatar SlippedZero1611/18/18 9:26 am
3 emeralds 236 8
11/20/2018 5:18 am
amalien's Avatar amalien
Hello all, My name is Ian and I go by SlippedZero16. I have been playing MC since the Ancient Days of 2012, when a Golden Shovel could claim land.,. (Good Ole Days). I am stopping in to say hello and i am looking for some MC Player Friends.

A little about me: I am a 31 year old Male that is a Software Developer, Computer Repair Technician and YouTube Content Creationist. I teach on my YouTube Channel basic Software Coding in C#, as well as helpful tricks and tips on keeping a healthy computer. In my spare time I spend a lot of it with my Wife and our dog Cooper the Creeper., usually he goes by Cooper.

I have been playing MC for 6 years roughly, and I have played on Xbox One and PC. I primarily play on PC these days. I am looking for some MC Friends who would like to build a Family and Go Adventuring, Mining, Building and whatever the MC World can give us.

I plan on doing Tutorials and Live Broadcasts on YouTube soon. I play MC everyday, and I have a dedicated PC that has my World always up and running 24/7. It is not a realm, but a world on a home server. If you would be interested in joining and playing legit Survival with no cheats, no mods and build out from scratch we can.

I have a world i just created and so far in the process of building a house. The world is only 2 days old, and no mining has been done, other than getting Cobble on the surface to make some tools. So If you would like to join my world shoot me a message and we can get the MC World Started.

Requirements:

1.) Must add me as a friend so i can invite you. (MCN: SlippedZero16)
2.) Must have Mic (Its easier that way).
3.) No Greifing, Stealing or Mods of any kind.
4.) Be Active (What i mean is Don't start, and never return)
5.) Have Fun

Game Play:

Survival, I will have Peaceful mode on for awhile to get an established base. There is no cheats activated. So you can get achievements. The Seed was a random seed and I have explored maybe 1% of the world. During that time I have came across a Village which i have the coordinates wrote down. I am documenting this World in my notebook. This is my last and final forever world.

Thank You All for Reading and I will see you in the MC World. Leave a comment if you would like to join.
SlippedZero16
Level 1 : New Crafter