Falling thru bedrock?

clock lord's Avatar clock lord7/22/12 7:23 pm
1 emeralds 164 2
7/27/2012 11:40 am
lawnmower97's Avatar lawnmower97
I was on creative and I was walking around underground to build my redstone device and I suddenly fell thru the bedrock, of course I was on creative so I assumed that I accidently destroyed the bedrock HOWEVER the second time I was underground building I was keeping a close look out for holes, I found none, so I searched again, still none so I continued building when I randomly fell thru the ground this time I started flying before I died and when I went back up there were no holes to get back up thru nor was there any light, I have rechecked it 5 times for holes and I havent found any.
What caused this glitch?
clock lord
Level 11 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/27/2012 11:40 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Miner
lawnmower97
clock lordI was on creative and I was walking around underground to build my redstone device and I suddenly fell thru the bedrock, of course I was on creative so I assumed that I accidently destroyed the bedrock HOWEVER the second time I was underground building I was keeping a close look out for holes, I found none, so I searched again, still none so I continued building when I randomly fell thru the ground this time I started flying before I died and when I went back up there were no holes to get back up thru nor was there any light, I have rechecked it 5 times for holes and I havent found any.
What caused this glitch?

it happened to me in creative and i lost a rollarcoaster that i was almost done with that took me weeks to build.
07/24/2012 7:25 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Warrior
DinosaurLover5566
There's this weird glitch in minecraft that if you walk on redstone dust or repeaters, you will fall through the block under the redstone. Antvenom has demonstrated this glitch many times.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome