Favorite Minecraft Memory

Doughty's Avatar Doughty2/27/12 10:50 pm
2/28/2012 2:32 pm
carvine1's Avatar carvine1
Post your favorite memories from minecraft here.

Mine: It was my first time playing survival mode legitly.( Before I had used a mod that was similar to creative until creative came out and I started playing that). Anyway I made a giant tower of dirt with a ladder coming off it. I expanded from there and made a floating five story house with a tree garden. The five stories are: main entrance hall, open area/ balcony, art gallery and work area, bank, and penthouse suite. This is my favorite memory because I made a pretty sweet house and I worked for it. It feels do much better to have to make/craft the stuff yourself and build with it rather than already have an unlimited supply of stuff.

Anyways I hope you liked it and please reply with your favorite minecraft memory
Doughty
Level 38 : Artisan Grump

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/28/2012 2:32 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Dragon
carvine1
the day i turned evil
02/28/2012 2:30 pm
Level 44 : Master Blob
taylorgoff235
omg.... definitely finishing my first house. It was dirt and sand, but it was so cool O.O.
basically it was like those epic mansions people make, but from dirt...
02/28/2012 2:29 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Higuyby
My first time playing, I built the weirdest house I still today will remember the time building and say to myself "What a f**king n00b I was."
02/28/2012 2:26 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Explorer
malzman
havent had any......
02/28/2012 1:24 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Ghostmist1
My favorite moment was my first game. I was spawned in a small forest with lush mountains surrounded by a desert. I make a cave home and stayed there. Then a couple real life days later, I realized I wanted to make my home. I made it in the desert. On top of a valley. Cobblestone, first room, with a 2nd story and a watchtower. I made it very safe and secure. I'll post a picture later today.
02/28/2012 12:43 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Engineer
melrose123
My first time playing minecraft, not knowing any cheats, mods etc... just playing the basic survival.. i miss those days..
02/28/2012 12:35 pm
Level 72 : Legendary Button Pusher
the_soup
The first time I killed a ghast. I had been absolutely scared to death of them, so I was super excited when I finally did it.
02/28/2012 10:58 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
egg2011
Mine was the first time i found diamond!
I was diging some dirt away and then i found the best item in minecraft diamond(apart from melon of course)
02/28/2012 9:49 am
Level 21 : Expert Network
Evans
Probably sitting on the edge of a floating cliff while the sun rose, watching the zombies burn.

Click to reveal
ZOMBIE NIGHT TONIGHT! ;D
02/28/2012 9:58 am
Doughty
Haha, that sounds so peaceful and serene.
02/28/2012 9:42 am
Level 21 : Expert Explorer
Luthery
When I grief people that I hate... it's always fun.
02/28/2012 9:08 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Ranger
kraken1961
My First was actually HILARIOUS i spawned on a desert world with nothing useful to find
and the funny part was that mobs that i didnt know started chasing me.... XD
02/28/2012 9:02 am
Level 39 : Artisan Herobrine
jhaynie123
EPICMAN4242 at one point i caught a sheep, but then got attacked by a wolf.. i took revenge on this wolf, forced it to become my slave and then i walked it off of a cliff

Lol
02/28/2012 8:57 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Prince
EPICMAN4242
My favrite Minecraft memory would be my first house, it was carved into the side of a cave, There was a valley on the outside of the cave, blocking me into the cave, Oh how i miss the feeling of pure survival and feeling like i had conquered minecraft, It was a small house 2x7x7 into the side of a mountain, i also had a door that led down i ladder into my mine. everyday was wake up, go mining, harvest my 5 stalks of sugar cane, then go back into my house and hide while the monsters where out. (Back then, i NEVER went outside at night, the monsters terrified me, If i saw a zombie i got the heck out of there.) Then i would wait until sunrise, at one point i caught a sheep, but then got attacked by a wolf.. i took revenge on this wolf, forced it to become my slave and then i walked it off of a cliff...

And thats my favorite minecraft memory
02/28/2012 9:02 am
Doughty
Yeah I love that "I conquered minecraft" feeling
And that's pretty funny what you did to that wolf. And somewhat twisted, but it's just a game so it's fine.
02/28/2012 8:41 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Hunter
Qwimpy
My favourite memory is when I was playing for the second time and suddenly had an amazing sense of clarity, mainly brought on when I didn't have to think about how to craft anything.
I do miss my first play, however. I was wandering through the snow searching for my little brother, who introduced me to the game for the most part. My first house was fairly bad, a cave with stairs and a fountain, really. But it felt like I had conquered all there was to defeat me. I'll never feel that way again, but I know that my experiences in Minecraftia are only going to get better as I master building, drawing, and maybe even modding if I ever get around to learning.
Well, I think I've taken this a bit too far........
02/28/2012 8:33 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Klassic_Kombat
My favorite minecraft memory is when I finally got the game because I was always playing the free version on minecraft.net. When I finally got to my first night in minecraft it was asome.
02/27/2012 11:54 pm
Level 25 : Expert Nerd
Docney1969
Let me get it started actually making mods work and seeing horses fly! XD
02/28/2012 8:13 am
Doughty
Haha, sounds a lot cooler than making pigs fly
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com