Features YOU want to see in the MC

Acidpop's Avatar Acidpop4/16/19 2:10 pm
4/18/2019 9:51 pm
Captain_JEK's Avatar Captain_JEK
What new features would you like to see in Minecraft?

This could be:

Blocks

Mobs

Items

Game Mechanics
Acidpop
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Droid

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/16/2019 9:08 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Architect
_clem
I want to see vertical slabs or glass slabs :D
04/18/2019 9:51 pm
Level 87 : Elite Deity
Captain_JEK
Concrete stairs and slabs. Same for glass and stained glass. Need them badly.
04/17/2019 11:20 amhistory
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
AngryWolf5647
In a recent update ocelots and cats got split, now cats spawn in villages, can bring you gifts in the morning, have more textures, and ocelots can’t be tamed. I think a similar thing should be done with dogs and wolves, and dogs could be trained somehow. I also think wolves should hunt in packs and live in caves if that were to happen, and that you could still at least get them to be non-hostile towards you or your animals in survival.
04/17/2019 7:44 am
Level 71 : Legendary Skinner
Auri
circles
04/17/2019 7:19 amhistory
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
thedutchlord
Maybe mojang should add new ways for villagers to defend themselves during raids, because it's getting a little out of balance with the 1.14 update, still, the player must do the most defending but adding 1 armed villager whoccan switch between bow and arrow and sword for each village to assist the player would be nice, they shouldn't be stronger than the player to keep it an challenge.
And if you can summon them in creative you can make an small army for those who want to play single-player but still want an army.
If you are in survival and your not aiding in the defense then the armed villager should not be able to win.

(villager gollems are great as heavy troopers but a bit to large for in between the houses)
04/17/2019 12:28 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
blaskovitz
i feel we should have more features relating to the desert. Vultures, camels for mobs, an oasis sub biome, and raider villages (you can attack the village and gain loot.) .
04/17/2019 12:38 am
Acidpop
the raider villagers are already in the game they are called Pillagers they are in the 1.14 snapshots
04/17/2019 8:01 am
Level 34 : Artisan Archer
Kwanatla
I think Belladonna_ means villages owned by raiders, so the player could raid them back, in a way....

And about desert, updates: unfortunately desert got last in the biome update vote, but at least they'll update it sometime...
04/16/2019 9:34 pm
Level 42 : Master Pixel Puncher
funkiecrunch
different colors of illuminated blocks would be nice...
I'm sure many people have asked for this before but a camp fire would also be nice >.>
04/17/2019 12:23 amhistory
Acidpop
there are already campfires in MC in the 1.14 snapshots
04/17/2019 7:38 am
Level 42 : Master Pixel Puncher
funkiecrunch
Neat! haven't explored the snapshots too much :/
04/16/2019 8:51 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
TheBazzterd
A some sort of camera/replay for recording, i know there are mods you could use, or a second account but think this would help a lot of people that won't want any of that.
04/17/2019 11:10 amhistory
Level 23 : Expert Procrastinator
Energy Master
Trying the beat the queen orespawn in diamond armor ;)
04/17/2019 11:33 am
Acidpop
that is not a feature idea
04/17/2019 12:20 pm
Level 23 : Expert Procrastinator
Energy Master
Sure it is, add in the queen but none of the other armor
04/17/2019 10:48 amhistory
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
StarMighty
another dimension
04/17/2019 10:52 am
Acidpop
what kind of dimension?
04/17/2019 11:08 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
StarMighty
idk hard question I think something like with beautiful nature or something an opposite from the nether I think something like that
04/17/2019 7:59 amhistory
Level 82 : Elite Programmer
TheDiamondPlayables
Working on More Structures datapack that adds game mechanics into the game. Just want a feature where structure blocks can load in structure voids that is toggleable and deafult is set to "off". Would be pretty helpful in editing structure files easily.
04/17/2019 1:22 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Pyro
Ubalube
Hmm.. What do I want to see in MC?

Well...

I want to see the old textures come back. Mojang thought they fixed a problem that was never there. Im not even a veteran player. I played since 1.8. The new artist has an opinion on how mc should look. Thats what RESOURCEPACKS are for! And plus, you may say "Well, just change your resourcepack to classical version". But if you think thats why I really don't want it, well, let me break it down. MC Now has TWO resourcepacks. Sounds take up the most space in a video game. And knowing how many sounds there are, mc is double the space and will be harder to run for most people. And all because a guy couldn't just make his own resourcepack.

Crawling

This feature is going to ruin so many servers and maps. Servers will have to re-design all of their worlds because players will be able to crawl through 1 block holes. You may think "Oh, this is a cool feature though!" But it really isn't this is all my opinion but, theres a mod called Smart Moving. It does the same thing plus a ton of additional mechanics!

Pillagers
They are a good concept. All but the beast. I know Minecraft is a fantasy-like game. But now it seems like they are trying to make it an MMO of some sort. Idk how people could think the illager beast looks good. It seems like they are running out of ideas and put some creature that they made up in 3 seconds. Now you are probably gonna say "Well, the creeper looks bad too!" And I kind of agree. But did the creature look like you tried mashing together 3 different mobs? The illager beast, In my opinion, looking like you mashed together a vindicator, a horse, and made its legs extrude.

Turning MC Modded
1.14 seems to just be trying to find ways to make it seem modded. Things like Composter benches are just a scam. Like, do you really wanna get 1 piece of bonemeal EVERY 7 compositions? I could get a stack before that! Blasts furnaces, now they are good but.. Again.. It feels like I am playing modded. If you really had a problem with ore smelting, it really isn't that hard to make a furnace room and smelt all of the ores at once. Stone Cutters, this block seems like it has the most purpose of them all, but with little value. Why would I want to go all that extra just to get slabs? Couldn't I just craft it?

Gameplay

It seems like minecraft wants to just become a illager based game now. Illagers are pretty much everywhere in the world. It isn't bad.. Just.. It can get pretty annoying. Gameplay, I don't have too much to argue about. Most of it is decent so.. Good job Mojang.

So what features do I want to see in minecraft? Maybe the original minecraft. Maybe go back to thinking of how the game worked and not change all of the textures and increase your overall game space just so that one guy could not make a resourcepack instead. Maybe you don't add in a bunch of nonsense things like Illager raids and composters. This is why Notch made the game so well, he knew what would work for it. It seems like ever since Mojang was bought by Microsoft, the game took a turn and they started trying to transform it into something its not.
04/17/2019 2:13 am
Acidpop
i asked "What NEW features would you like to see in Minecraft?"
i didnt ask what features you dont want in the game
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome