forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Discussion

First Minecraft experience.

1 emerald7 replies281 views
created 10/30/2013 9:20 pm by Naratea
last reply 10/31/2013 5:04 am
I was walking around wondering what to do, and I saw a Werewolf and flipped out so hard and ran away (later found out it was just a a wolf, cuz there r no werewolves in MC) at night time I built a wooden house with no roof and it had a a hole in every other block so that I could see out. The monsters came from every single direction, a spider climbed in to my house, skeletons were shooting at me through the holes in my house, and a creeper walked up and blew up half of my house then the spider killed me. Next world I made I deleted cause I didn't know how to find Iron. Wbu guys?
Posted by avatar
Naratea
Level 1 : New Explorer

7 replies

10/31/2013 5:04 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Too-much-cobblestone
First time I went from Peaceful to easy got killed by a skeleton lost a s*** load of stuff.

Getting lost constantly was another thing I would spend hours looking for familiar landmarks.
10/31/2013 4:44 am
Level 33 : Artisan Droid
GiganticBlock
When i joined a multiplayer for first time i saw on a server called PVPCraft. It was a nice server for me because back then it was fun to explore and everything was new to me. I still miss these old times . I remember that alot of players we're spawn camping and killed me and i asked them why they did it because back then i didn't know what pvp was.
10/31/2013 4:38 am
Level 40 : Master Blob
gegy1000
I found a village on superflat and I was like "OMG! I'm on someone elses world!".

Then while making a house on superflat in 1.2.5 I dug down and died..... In 1.2.5 you spawned in a different place every time on superflat worlds.. I lost my amazing house (AKA dirt house).. I failed.. Nuff said.
10/31/2013 1:46 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
isaac_miner
i saw a creeper and i thought that a guy was playing with me
10/31/2013 12:22 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragonborn
41paladinman
Werewolf?
10/31/2013 12:20 am
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn
ItsGoldFun
I thought Squids could hurt me, and I thought Endermen were safe... I was like HOLY CRAP DIS GAME IS AWESOME! I built a house, and a creeper blew it up! 'nuff said
10/31/2013 12:30 am
Level 25 : Expert Musician
Autumn Fyre
haha, me too! When I first saw squids, I always swam as fast as possible in MC to get away. They seemed at the time to chase too. First time I ever saw an enderman, I thought, "WOW! an enderman!" then I got really excited and looked at him. *oops*

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome