Football (american) in Minecraft

BigMac71's Avatar BigMac711/31/14 5:22 pm
1 emeralds 275 3
1/31/2014 5:44 pm
erthe7the7w8trw's Avatar erthe7the7w8trw
For the past few years i have been building a (American) football stadium http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/gaylord-family-oklahoma-memorial-stadium/ and have been wondering with the new updates to minecraft would it be actually possible to make a working football game.

Here's My Idea
You have two players, just for example one would be the red team and one would be the blue team.

Whichever team goes fist would be put on the playing field, to start the game out we'll say the 20 yard line, and the player would have something to throw, (e.g. a snowball, enderpearl etc.)

When he throws it one of three things could happen
1) They throw it and it lands in the field of play, then the other player gets a turn to throw the ball, this continues until, 2) the object lands in the endzone, which wold score them a touchdown. they would also throw the extra point. 3) if it so happens that the object lands out of bounds or out of the endzone that would result in a "off" once a player accumulates 3 "offs" their opponent gets to attempt a field goal.

Long Story Short: It's paper football but in Minecraft

The game would continue until a certain time limit was reached or a point total was met.

So tell me you redstone and command block wizards, can it be done? And if so, how would i do it?
BigMac71
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect