Going out to all skin makers [please read]

beasteye's Avatar beasteye9/27/11 8:22 am
9/27/2011 7:02 pm
Blazroy McCoy's Avatar Blazroy McCoy
personaly i think all the skins being made nowdays are old and there isnt very much origonality to them if you search on google you could probably find any skin you want that is why i am sugesting that we get some1 to ask notch to add higher resalution skins to the game i have tryed via twitter be he didnt respond so i was wondering who agrees with me on this and if anyone know a way to contact notch.
beasteye
Level 46 : Master Droid

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/27/2011 9:56 am
Level 37 : Artisan Geek
Gtfo_Mailman
That is a very good idea, I also think that Notch should make a folder in .minecraft making you an option in the game to choose between the skins in the folder.
09/27/2011 9:48 am
Level 80 : Elite Grump
Cipher_Punk
I disagree completely. You're going to see unoriginal, boring, unimaginiative, and outright BAD skins no matter what resolution they're in, because that's how 90% of people make them. There are more than a few people who put some thought and time into their work, though, and they continue to make very nice things.
09/27/2011 9:32 am
Level 1 : New Miner
alexerrama
will anybody here make me a free custom skin
09/27/2011 8:56 am
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn
Blazroy McCoy
oh yeah i guess there would be like a shrine or something to Notch if he did come God bless you Notch lol but even if just you were to support this idea strongly many would follow you. I mean you ARE the creepercarole! (OMG i honestly can't believe i'm chatting to the creepercarole AAAAAHHHHH!) Settle down McCoy settle down...
09/27/2011 9:51 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch
mommaCarole
oh my god, I have a following.

NOW I'M SCARED.
09/27/2011 7:02 pm
Blazroy McCoy
lol just kidding, but it is pretty cool to chat to any of the admins/moderators. Just think how much they do for us!

Back to the point.... I think that someone sometime will find out how to do this, (switching between folders, higher resolution skins and whatnot) and hopefully share it with us. Oh and Alexerrama i'll make you one just pm me what you want and i'd be happy to make it.
09/27/2011 9:11 am
Level 24 : Expert Unicorn
MrDad
Settle down boy xD

Well, I think I like the skin resolution...the unoriginal stuff that you might see, is just unoriginal content, believe me, there are amazing ideas and originality on some authors
09/27/2011 8:49 am
Level 21 : Expert Architect
Bobbyjkk
This is a pretty good idea. I've thought about this before but never really asked anyone about it haha. We should try to contact him!
09/27/2011 8:48 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch
mommaCarole
as far as am aware, Notch has never come to this site. (I could be wrong, but I'm fairly sure if he had, we'd have a huge "NOTCH WAS HERE" banner up or something.)

... *I* would put up a banner. LOL.
09/27/2011 8:45 am
Blazroy McCoy
Exactly!!! If you think about it pmc is so epic and 99.99% of minecrafters know about it. So of course Notch will know about it. The Awesome moderators and admins of pmc honestly have a lot of power when it comes to minecraft. Basically what i'm saying is that if pmc could support us to getting higher resolutions from notch than we would have a much better chance! Please, please support us pmc owners, admins and moderators we need your help!. p.s we also need pmc'ers to support aswell
09/27/2011 8:33 am
Level 46 : Master Droid
beasteye
that is exactly what i mean i just searched "minecraft zelda skin" on google and over 1 million threads came up
09/27/2011 8:30 am
Blazroy McCoy
I completely agree e.g there are hundreds and hundreds of endermen skins out there and most of them are alike, but if we had higher resolutions more intriquite detail could be added to improve and define. I also think it would be AWESOME!!! if the arms and legs weren't mirrored. I, as a skinner, find it hard to work around on some skins because of this and no sadly idk how to contact notch the o'mighty and powerful, though if you got enough people asking, i reckon he'd listen!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome