Gray Remnant's Future Projects/Series

GrayRemnant's Avatar GrayRemnant4/23/15 3:38 am
1 emeralds 676 6
4/23/2015 6:03 pm
GrayRemnant's Avatar GrayRemnant
Hello there everyone. Gray Remnant here. Today, I'm going to be talking about a few series that are either in the works, or are soon to be revealed. Feel free to comment on which series you're looking forward to the most, and I'll see if I can expedite the fan favorites.

Project: The Citadel - (Status: Current)

As most of you know, I'm winding down The Citadel with only a couple of additions to go. However, once the project is at 100%, it doesn't completely end there. I'm going to also release at least 3 other versions of The Citadel which will correspond with different time periods in the fictional story I'll soon be writing.

Project: Gray Remnant City - (Status: Current)

If you've seen Hotel Katanica, it's actually going to be the start of a brand new city, which will have absolutely nothing to do with The Citadel. It will be of a much larger scale than The Citadel and it will incorporate more modern elements. I'm thinking about doing a museum, a zoo, and tons of modern houses.

Project: Parkour Laboratory - (Status: Unreleased/Imminent)

This will be a redstone/command block structure (that will also look stylish and modern) designed to evaluate the difficulty of different parkour obstacles. I'm currently in the very early phases of this project, but you can expect to see it sometime in the near future.

Blog (Story): The Citadel - (Status: Unreleased/Imminent)

This will be an action/adventure story that will cover the backstory of The Citadel. There will be four books, divided into a number of chapters. There will be many characters, and many Minecraft-related subplots woven into the story. E.g. the origin of the Wither, the history of the Nether, the strongholds and their connection to the End realm, etc.

Blog (Review): Review - (Status: Current)

A series where I review Minecraft projects. I usually review maps that have been requested.

Blog (Let's Play): Let's Play - (Status: Current)

A series where I play Minecraft adventure maps. I usually play maps that have been requested.

Blog (Let's Play): Parkour Mayhem - (Status: Current)

A series where I play Minecraft parkour courses. I usually play courses that have been requested.

Blog (Article): Miscellaneous - (Status: Current)

These are just random articles that I come up with. 'The PMC Assembly Line', 'What'cha Gonna Do when They Come for You?', and 'The PMC Apocalypse is Nigh!' are some examples.

Blog (Review): Week in Review - (Status: Current)

A weekly review where I review the best structure, best terraforming, and best organic work of the week on PMC.

Blog (Review): Year in Review - (Status: Unreleased)

A yearly review where I review the best best structure, best terraforming, and best organic work of the year on PMC.

Blog (Review): PMC Hall of Fame - (Status: Pending Moderator Approval)

A monthly review of a PMC user's body of work and their contributions to the PMC community. This will likely have a similar format to 'Week in Review', but will include an interview as well. The PMC super moderators are currently debating whether or not I can do this. Cross you fingers.

Blog (Review): Movie Review - (Status: Unreleased)

A series where I review films. The first film in this series will be 'Avengers: Age of Ultron', and the review will likely go live on May 1st.

Blog (Review): Game Review - (Status: Unreleased)

A series where I review video games. This is unlikely to be released any time soon. Maybe this fall.

Blog (Let's Play): Games to Live By - (Status: Unreleased on PMC/Current on Youtube)

A series where I play some of my favorite video games of all time. I've already done 'Spyro the Dragon' and 'Crash Bandicoot' on Youtube. My PMC debut of this series will be 'Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus'. Expect it in the near future.

Blog (Let's Play): How it Drove me Mad - (Status: Unreleased on PMC/Current on Youtube)

A series where I play rage inducing games and, in turn, become enraged. I've already done 'Dark Souls' on Youtube. My PMC debut of this series will be 'Rayman' and it will have much heavier editing than usual, because profanity isn't allowed here on PMC. Expect it in the near future.

Thanks for reading! I provided a poll where you can vote for what series you're most excited for. Also, feel free to share your opinion. Thanks for the support, you guys!

-Gray Remnant
GrayRemnant
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Senpai