Griefing - For or Against?

THE MINECRAFT SAVAGE's Avatar THE MINECRAFT SAVAGE12/30/15 1:08 pm
1 emeralds 2.6k 106
1/2/2016 4:20 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
Hello, my name is Nicole. I am basically a professional griefer. Professional as I basically get paid to take down servers.

I made this thread simply to see what the general public thinks about griefing. Some pros and cons of my argument will be listed below. Also, I will most likely not reply to this thread much to avoid extreme flame.

In my opinion, griefing is a perfectly normal thing. Minecraft is a sandbox game. Which means you are basically free do to whatever you want to do, whether that is building good content or destroying content.

If griefing was never meant to be in the world of Minecraft, don't you think Mojang would have done something long ago? It seems that Mojang wants griefing to be a part of their game. You can't deny it.

Griefing is also a great tool for destroying annoying nine year old's servers. We've all been on them, we all hate em'. The nine year old kids that install factions, have crappy permissions, fund servers with their mom's credit card, and make you pay for diamond swords.

I suppose if you are the one being griefed it isn't so great. However, why not just find the person who griefed you and grief them back? Not hard to get revenge.

In my book, and just the general facts. make it seem that griefing isn't this "worst thing in the world of Minecraft" that everyone says it is.

So, are you For or Against griefing?
THE MINECRAFT SAVAGE
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/02/2016 4:20 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
The last 3 pages of this, that have been largely removed or edited, have just been people arguing and name-calling, so this thread is now locked. It's gone on long enough to get a pretty accurate view of the community I think and is now turning into something ugly.

Please try to show others respect even if you don't agree with their decisions or attitude. Name-calling doesn't create anything but animosity.
01/02/2016 4:15 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
Well, since -flaming and profanity.-
01/02/2016 3:30 pm
Demonic_crepes
I do not stand with griefing and the reasons have been posted by other players countless times. The person who created this thread is probably 11 considering they keep telling us how 'old' and 'mature' they are. Probably lying about getting paid too. Just wants attention anyways just my opinion :[
01/02/2016 3:19 pm
therealdevjoll
Wow, you get paid to ruin people's days. You must feel tough. Griefing is just immature. Granted, if the server has no rules against griefing, I see no fault in that. However, people that grief on anti-griefing servers are just scum.
01/02/2016 2:50 pm
Level 28 : Expert Geek
Histor the Noob
IvainThese griefers that use the argument that its "part of minecraft" forget exactly HOW it is. It is part of minecraft if you're doing mutual raiding, trolling and griefing with people that are aware of it.
Going on a random server, abusing security holes and destroying their builds and/or setup is simply vandalism and property damage, but because it is in a game it is unlikely the IRL police will get involved.
I don't care how organized you are. You obviously -snip-, and how most servers are already difficult to maintain.
But no, you care only for your own interests. I've had people call me greedy because I build things for money. But at least I create things for others, instead of destroying the work of others on the request of heck knows who.

I agree SO MUCH with this. I only tolerate griefing if the owner allows it and the griefer rolls back the damage s/he caused. I also only tolerate it if it is expected to happen due to raids or, as I said, if the owner allows.
01/02/2016 2:39 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
AA_
THE MINECRAFT SAVAGEHello, my name is Nicole. I am basically a professional griefer. Professional as I basically get paid to take down servers.

I made this thread simply to see what the general public thinks about griefing. Some pros and cons of my argument will be listed below. Also, I will most likely not reply to this thread much to avoid extreme flame.

In my opinion, griefing is a perfectly normal thing. Minecraft is a sandbox game. Which means you are basically free do to whatever you want to do, whether that is building good content or destroying content.

If griefing was never meant to be in the world of Minecraft, don't you think Mojang would have done something long ago? It seems that Mojang wants griefing to be a part of their game. You can't deny it.

Griefing is also a great tool for destroying annoying nine year old's servers. We've all been on them, we all hate em'. The nine year old kids that install factions, have crappy permissions, fund servers with their mom's credit card, and make you pay for diamond swords.

I suppose if you are the one being griefed it isn't so great. However, why not just find the person who griefed you and grief them back? Not hard to get revenge.

In my book, and just the general facts. make it seem that griefing isn't this "worst thing in the world of Minecraft" that everyone says it is.

I love destroying things I've just never done it to someone I don't know. But it's funny when they rage so hard they start destroying their own stuff.
01/02/2016 2:31 pm
Skrill_Craft
IvainThese griefers that use the argument that its "part of minecraft" forget exactly HOW it is. It was part of minecraft if you're doing mutual raiding, trolling and griefing with people that are aware of it.
Going on a random server, abusing security holes and destroying their builds and/or setup is simply vandalism and property damage, but because it is in a game it is unlikely the IRL police will get involved.
I don't care how organized you are. You obviously don't -snip-, and how most servers are already difficult to maintain.
But no, you care only for your own interests. I've had people call me greedy because I build things for money. But at least I create things for others, instead of destroying the work of others on the request of heck knows who.

have had something like griefing happening 2 on my first server alltough even perms and so on where set correctly still aint kno how they did bypass it, they removed the whole spawn and broke the whole world glad i had a backup off it tough
01/02/2016 2:17 pm
Ivain
These griefers that use the argument that its "part of minecraft" forget exactly HOW it is. It is part of minecraft if you're doing mutual raiding, trolling and griefing with people that are aware of it.
I don't care how organized you are. You obviously don't -snip-, and how most servers are already difficult to maintain.
01/02/2016 2:40 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
AA_
it is sorta part of minecraft.
01/02/2016 1:48 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Artist
Mazzoni
lol you dont have their port tho.
I guess that has nothing to do with this topic tho. xD
01/02/2016 2:06 pm
Skrill_Craft
it actually does since i did mention "grief" in it wich is the shortness off griefing
01/02/2016 1:42 pm
Skrill_Craft
if you grief servers then prepare to be kicked from each server before you could get a hand on blocks if someone did grief my or my brothers server i would take the ip and put down ur net
01/02/2016 1:37 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Artist
Mazzoni
I am a proffesional builder.
Greifers seem to not care at how much work or effort you put into your building.
My favourite part of going on servers is to explore the amazing builds.

Would you destroy the mona lisa?

Minecraft building is art.

Why would you destroy something that will making others so happy and something people can learn from.
I learnt heaps from going on servers and taking notes from the ways they have built certain things.
01/02/2016 1:21 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
nepeta_33
Honestly, griefing can be the worst revenge to give. A lot of servers ban griefing. If you grief, it's rolled back and you get banned. I once built an animal adoption center that used a bit of diamond blocks in it, given from my friend. It was griefed; stripped bare of all of the materials I used; quartz, prismarine, gold, lapis, etc. Luckily, the person was banned, and I got all of my materials back. It isn't fun to have something that took a week to build to be destroyed in minutes by a bored eight-year old.
01/02/2016 9:08 am
Level 77 : Legendary Robot
PrototypeTheta
I'm also starting to notice correlations between griefers and narcissists, not all griefers are inherently narcissists, but you'll notice a fair few of it's die hard defenders seem to exhibit such traits. But I don't think that's really surprising, wanting to tear down someone else's work for the simple reason of it's not your work, is incredibly narcissistic.
01/02/2016 9:05 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Imposter
Jewelman
THE MINECRAFT SAVAGEHello, my name is Nicole. I am basically a professional griefer. Professional as I basically get paid to take down servers.

Griefing is pretty much bullying in Minecraft. And I'm against bullying. Imagine somebody making a huge, beautiful project and then having it destroyed after months, maybe even years of work. So what if there are cheap little kids who make you buy diamond swords and stuff? It's their server, and they have the right to use it how they want. Griefing is just an all-around evil thing to do in my opinion.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure Mojang wouldn't want the game upsetting millions of people across the planet. And about revenge; 2 wrongs don't make a right.
01/02/2016 8:57 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
AdaptHD
Im Against Griefing Because Imagine Someone Spent 6 Weeks On A Giant Castle And You Grief It. I Mean Its Bad Even Worse If You Do It For Money...... Also Where Are The Parents You Should Get Pocket Money Because You Ruin Someone's Hard Work For Money..... Just Think Before You Do And Don't Be A Devil
01/02/2016 8:06 am
Level 22 : Expert Princess
arlodee
I made this thread simply to see what the general public thinks about griefing.

I'm sure the results of this poll would be completely different if it were posted on the Team Avolition forums.

Honestly, I think complaining about people breaking and destroying boxes with textures on them in a game that is 6 years old is more pathetic than griefing. It doesn't achieve anything or come any closer to preventing it. There are more efficient and better ways to prevent it than ranting about it on a public forum.
01/02/2016 7:24 am
Level 34 : Artisan Robot
dtlucario
So uh...
If I came round to your house, with a load of friends all of us sponsored by Nike Airmax, and burned down your house, then told you that we'd been paid to do it and that we'd put a lot of time and effort into the planning, that would make it okay, would it?

Griefing in and of itself isn't all that bad per sae and has come to be a part of Minecraft that we just have to accept, however, what the OP describes here, and what you are defending are disgusting and utterly, objectively reprehensible.

But you're too rooted in your beliefs, you'll keep doing it and doing it and all I can say is that I hope one day, you make something beautiful that you love and cherish, and someone comes along and burns it, and gets away with it, just so you understand exactly what it is you did.
01/02/2016 7:39 am
arlodee
I never attempted to justify griefing, I only stated that there is some extent of professionalism in it. You are making the assumption that I am defending griefing. I am neutral towards it.

You stated that I am rooted in my beliefs. I am merely attempting to examine the motives as to why people grief, not attempting to justify it. You are also making the assumption that I do grief.

As for your third statement, I am educated enough to play on servers with adequate protection, so that will never occur. You seem to be in favor of griefing being done against griefers judging by your last paragraph, but you condemned the whole idea of griefing in your first paragraph. You have also made 3 assumptions in your post.

Edit: Nike doesn't sponsor arsonists anyway.
01/02/2016 6:32 am
arlodee
More effort and planning goes into griefing than some of you might think. Not all of them destroy servers owned by underaged children who don't have worldguard or any protection plugins.

Several of the major griefing teams (such as Grief Nation UK and AVO) are divided into divisions, with each division being allocated a certain role, whether it be blockspamming, attempting to gain op or unbanning everyone else.

Griefing Teams can also have sponsors. Grief Nation UK is sponsored by G-FUEL. There is some level of professionalism in major griefing teams, although this might be different for solo griefers.
01/02/2016 6:29 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
EternalExistence
If you're stupid enough to give someone random/new OP on your server, then you probably should expect the worst from them. Who needs to shut down 9 year old's servers anyway? They have nothing, don't threaten anyone's profit centres, do they? They're kids. There was also no mention that she does grief kids either.
01/02/2016 5:55 am
Level 39 : Artisan Modder
GamerBah
Azie with the sweet snipe here, to start this post off:

Amazing reason

Anyways, back to the main topic.
In my point of view, griefing is 100% wrong. There is no possible way to justify someone griefing someone else's work. It's just simply unacceptable. Why? Well, lemme give you some very good reasons.

YOU'RE DESTROYING SOMEONE ELSE'S HARD WORK
Sure, you can say this this is a sandbox game, and that Mojang would've done something if they didn't want other people to break things. But in all honesty, I don't think the people over at Mojang would approve of griefing at all. Hard work doesn't deserve anything like that. If I spent 2 weeks building a cool spawn for my server, and I was really proud of what I did, and then soon after someone comes on and breaks it all, that's just really disheartening.

IT'S NOT FAIR TO OTHERS
Man, you think you're so cool, breaking other people things to shut down the annoying 9-year-old's server. How do you think that kid feels? He spent who knows how long trying to build up a server that he wants to have fun with because he loves the game, and then all of his stuff gets destroyed, and he has nothing left. Do you know how he feels? I can assume that more than 50% of the time, that child feels terrible because he worked so hard and was proud of what he did. Now he has nothing, and he feels like trying again is pointless, because the same thing could happen all over again, and he already tried so hard. This is how children are. Don't say that "They shouldn't be making a server if they don't know how to protect it properly." Minecraft isn't exactly a game full of adults. It's a game tailored towards kids.

I know from experience with my 2 little brothers. They are so excited to be able to try and get their own server. They love building, making ranks, and getting staff members. They're SO... excited. No, my brothers aren't annoying 9 year olds that don't deserve to have a server. They're normal boys that are trying to have fun with what they're doing. When they get griefed, they're pretty sad. They panic, try and ban the person as quickly as possible, and then they kinda sit there in shock. What kind of child deserves that? Does that type of behavior create future server owners? Maybe. Maybe not.

I've made my points. I think a lot of people will understand where I come from. Was fun writing this post, actually -- RANT = OVER

~ Gamer
01/02/2016 3:13 am
Level 39 : Artisan Geek
Niron
In my opinion, you sound like the nine year old here, as how you define it. Griefers are just people that wasnt taught respect, and think it is fun to destroy? I mean cant you hear how that sounds? And then getting paid for it.. I just got a griefer on my server. And no one, no one had fun except him.. Thats just some selfish 9 year old who not gets paid for selling items, but selling destruction... I mean, just listen to yourself..
01/02/2016 2:13 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
KingofGrief
I am very curious now. Who would hire a griefer and pay them good money and why?
01/02/2016 6:02 am
EternalExistence
Big servers who want to eliminate their competitors so they can profit from it the most. Paying people to shut down other servers can earn you money in the long-run.
01/02/2016 6:09 am
Level 39 : Artisan Modder
GamerBah
I would think DDoSing and botting would be the more "efficient" way of going about this, though.
01/02/2016 6:14 am
EternalExistence
Exactly, which is why I'm baffled. She must really have no life (worthful life) to not only shut servers down, but to actively play on them first.
01/02/2016 12:09 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Zorsey
It's basically a kill or be killed world on the internet.

IN THIS WORLD, IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED!

Do you throw friendliness pellets at their buildings?

I think that griefing is wrong 99% of the time, yet there are exceptions.
01/01/2016 11:23 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Mud_Puppy
With friends yeah, because my friends can give it and take it, as I can.
01/01/2016 11:20 pm
Level 82 : Elite Fox
CraftyFoxe
Griefing can be justified if what they built was really terrible to look at like a dirt house, or your enemy's base that you are fighting. But, if it's something that somebody's been working really hard on, it is wrong.
01/01/2016 11:27 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Oofyeet
So if their build is horrendous? You suddenly have authorization to grief it? And you're contradicting yourself, you said you can grief an enemy's base for an example but they worked very hard on that base, don't you think?
01/02/2016 2:05 am
Level 75 : Legendary Gent
Zitzabis
You misunderstand what he's saying. When he says an enemy base he means like factions where it's allowed to happen since it's part of that specific game mode.
01/02/2016 3:00 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Oofyeet
Yes, I noticed that. But what made me dumbfounded was that he said you have authorization to grief a horrible build.
01/01/2016 10:51 pm
Level 23 : Expert Chef
ikyman3
my opinion is that if people don't like "Annoying 9 year old" servers they can do the COMPLETELY RADICAL thing and delete the server from your list, and either play another server or play single player. Furthermore,it is really mean to pay someone JUST to wreck someone else's server. Personally, paying someone to grief a server is Worse that getting paid to greif. Lastly, if you can
\just find the person who griefed you and grief them back? Not hard to get revenge.
, how do you find the greifer? minecraft does not have fingerprints. There is no surefire way to not accidentally greif the wrong man's stuff

If it is a server that allows griefing, then i guess it is OK because by just going on the server the player acknowledges that all their stuff might get destroyed.
01/01/2016 7:04 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Mage
ZachDevv
lol I don't have a side as the "griefers" do it for fun, not for harm. The servers can easily protect themselves from it and keep backups
01/01/2016 10:46 am
Level 34 : Artisan Robot
dtlucario
TL;DR: What you're doing is morally wrong, and you should feel bad.
01/01/2016 7:02 pm
arlodee
Whether it is morally wrong or not is subjective.
01/01/2016 10:24 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Leonydas

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me just list this for people to understand me based on my personal opinon.
I'm not going to have any argue with anyone so before you try, remind yourself you're wasting your time doing it.

''Professional griefer'' Pretty good way to discribe how sad you must be.

First of all, depending on rules and what the server is made for griefing can be totally fine or forbidden. Telling us you get paid to do it you gives me the grey attiude you have nothing better to do in your free time and this must be your way of income.

We don't know what Mojang thinks about griefing and if it's up to me I wouldn't care too much about it either. People having a server decide if it's allowed or not. Mojang simnply couldn't say it. If they did say that griefing wouldn't be allowed Faction and Prison servers would have no purpose at all.

''Griefing is also a great tool for destroying annoying nine year old's servers''

Well I'd guess we found your motivation behind all this. You're just really sad cause that seems to be a argument you seem fitting legit right? For all logic I was able to find in this section it turns out you get paid to destroy servers of kids. Which is in my opinion really low. Let those kids have their fun. Who are you bored behind your monitor thinking you got the right to go ruin that for em. Cause you can? No! It's non of your bussiness. But you allready proved it here ''Mr-Pro-Grief''

''I suppose if you are the one being griefed it isn't so great. However, why not just find the person who griefed you and grief them back? Not hard to get revenge''

You know that if one would do it back they are just as stupid as the one who did it in the first place right? Besides with all plugins prefending people to grief, you and your paid paypal account could grief any server 5 times with alternative accounts and hacked/custom clients. It wouldn't matter that much. People uploading ''MASSIVE SERVER GRIEFING'' Wouldn't get much attention anyway cause I am sure 70% of the whole minecraft community is against it. Besides as I mentioned before with all plugins today. You'd get paid. You grief, probably get banned. (Duh)
And after your waste of time the owner simply rolebacks the world like nothing ever happend. End of story.

And again. If a 9 year old would grief you because you griefed them first. It's pretty obvious what would happen. It would just go on and on.

''I suppose if you are the one being griefed it isn't so great. However, why not just find the person who griefed you and grief them back? Not hard to get revenge''

In that sense they would grief you back as revenge. And with the picture you gave us about yourself it would be obvious you wouldn't let it go. You'd strike back.

Again; if I pay someone to beat someone up. that is fine right?
That is basicly what you've been telling us here. That's just sad.

Here is my final opinion:

Griefing is ok based on server rules and plugins depending if it's allowed.
This goes for Factions, OP servers ect ect.

Servers simply telling you it isn't allowed should be respected and left alone. Those are not waiting for some guy to kill everything.

Even if it's some 9 year old what gives you the right to come out of nothing and blow their world up? Cause you got paid for it? Yeah right.

This isn't only for 9 year olds. I, a 20 year old Student own a Survival server with a happy and clean community with reasonable and mature players. And we all agree to see no logic into griefing without any reason. Simply cause we do not allow it.

In the time the server is up now we had little cases of people using Xray or griefing for no reason at all. We're not waiting on people like that.

So if you want to grief a server cause you got paid for it. Go for it. But please stay 300 miles away from us. And if I say that I talk for a lot of people. Cause I bet nobody playing minecraft is waiting for some sad dude ready to grief the server they're playing on. Nobody!
01/01/2016 9:43 am
Ivain
Since there are multiple griefers in this thread, I'll say this once more. If we're talking a server where griefing is allowed, go right ahead. Factions servers, fine (player builds, not server builds). Survival servers with economy: ok, but don't overdo it (don't burn a chestfull of diamonds etc). They can buy tons of replacement materials relatively easy.
Creative servers: -snip- Snip Translation: "Go away!". These servers are your antithesis. you don't belong there.

Bypassing a server's permission system or using weaknesses in bukkit: Get out of the game, NOW. Seriously, you're not funny. I don't care if they're supposed to have backups, if you get the timing wrong you could ruin hours of work in a few seconds, before a backup is even made. work that is not done for fun, but for proffesional reasons. Things that people paid money for, as an investment into their server.
If property damage was something that could be applied to minecraft, most griefers would lose several month's allowance each time they griefed a server's builds, backup or not.

Oh, and lastly, Even if you're griefing on a place where its allowed, follow SOME sort of honor code (like they did on Mianite). Don't TnT an entire town to shreds or throw the basic water/lava everywhere. try to be a bit creative in what you're doing. its the least you can do, make the people that got griefed at least appreciate the originality.
01/01/2016 9:32 am
PrototypeTheta
I just noticed the level of edge in this thread, wow.
01/01/2016 9:22 am
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
Fanjawi
Instead of greifing, you should battle your target in a 1v1 duel like a real warrior!
01/01/2016 9:25 am
Level 29 : Expert Birb
Auradyme
What if your ping sucks? :/
01/01/2016 9:13 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
TuMatar
I have mixed opinions. A despise spontaneous, random griefigng that people like you do, but I like revenge griefing, and griefing if it's agreed on(My friends and I like to do all out , super hostile wars on eachother on our own private servers)
01/01/2016 9:05 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Architect
TotallyNotMe
Griefing is a terrible thing, people put hard work into things they create, which can take months or even years, and then some idiot comes along and ruins it all in seconds.

It is not a 'profession', neither is it a 'job'. You should not be paid to ruin people's hard work. Even if it isn't hard work, you still shouldn't grief. I don't even know why someone would pay you to ruin something that you possibly couldn't create.

Griefing is just.. horrible. It's like building a huge castle and then getting it set on fire and bombed to absolute rubble. Not right, not fair, should not be allowed.

And about you saying that Mojang would want griefing to be a thing in Minecraft, you're wrong. By far. Why would such a successful company want people who have taken time to create something, be destroyed in seconds. The loss of people playing Minecraft would drop by the thousands.

It's utterly stupid to be paid by someone to ruin people's hard work. Even if it is a 9 year old's server, they still had to put some work into it for it to even be a 'server'. Yes, there are thousands of children on Minecraft and to me that's not a problem. It's people like you who ruin the chances for those children to make something good. They try - griefed, try harder - griefed, try their best - griefed. It's not right.
You were once a kid, we all were. We all tried to create something, and we can all say it didn't go well the first time. So we tried again, and again.

Minecraft could lead up to a job, such as architecture. Griefing does not help people getting jobs later in their lives. It's a simple sandbox for people to create things and have fun. Not to be shocked when they see their huge city disappear.

~OGS16
01/01/2016 9:02 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dolphin
noobsight
Ah, the fine art of griefing. A practice that normally the uncaring, the trolls, the realists and the admins use for multiple reasons. Those reasons can be almost anything from making a few dollars to just having fun destroying peoples stuff.

You can whine,
You can whimper,
But griefing will not stop,
Nor will it hinder.

- A griefer's sign

The game of Minecraft, is a game nothing more, nothing less. Don't compare griefing to cancer or Ebola. Leave that to the people with cancer and Ebola not the game.

Now that we got that out of the way my opinion. After all, that is what this forum post is all about. I will warn you, I am going to my core opinion towards griefing (Don't judge me unless you are a person who judges people.)
Click to reveal
Warning: my be extremely interesting and/or disturbing

FINAL WARNING: TURN BACK NOW!

Okay, first of all the "griefers sign" I wrote that. I am a griefer. Hate me or love me, I am, a griefer, an uncaring, trolling, realist, admin. I am the type who just loves to watch the world burn (In Minecraft of course.)

Why do I do it?
BECAUSE I CAN.
Do you have friends that help you out?
For each person who seeks revenge on me, I gain a new friend and helper.
So, do you support griefing?
Of course! Don't let those admins tell you otherwise.
01/01/2016 8:22 am
Level 29 : Expert Birb
Auradyme
Well, I suppose I'm a bit sadistic, Griefing is wrong and cruel, as the name implies, but I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it to an extent.
Doesn't mean I'll go out of my way to grief anyone though, even if I do get a chance to, I hold back.

Part of the reason I love faction servers.
01/01/2016 7:46 am
PrototypeTheta
Han Solo
Much older and smarter? yeah, ok.

You'll probably find by "older" they mean 15, and by "smarter" they mean they are at the irritating stage where they think they know everything (because let's face it we all do that at some point). Not specifically levelled at OP, but in my experiences, this is normally the case for the die hard griefers.
12/31/2015 10:32 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Procrastinator
Elizardbeth
LiveLatios I cannot stress enough how much I despise griefers and griefing.

I feel the same way. It feels absolutely horrible when me and my sister build something beautiful and magnificent, then someone comes along and destroys it. That's hours of our inspiration, dreams, and hard work absolutely ruined.

And no, it's not as simple as to take revenge. Griefers are more than often players who are generously heaped with tools of destruction, nasty commands, and money to buy more of these things. One can't simply "find the person who griefed them" and grief them back; even if you magically manage to find they're base, they're going to be loaded with defenses.
12/31/2015 10:31 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
L1G1T_CL0WN
I am for griefing. i usually go on servers i don't like and steal everything I can, just so I can die or leave permanently
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome