"Haunted" Minecraft Server?

brodakk's Avatar brodakk11/6/11 10:36 pm
2 emeralds 7.8k 73
1/1/2016 10:53 am
glitchgriff's Avatar glitchgriff
What I am about to tell you, is unspeakable. I have no idea how it happened, or why it happened. We have clear evidence that the incidents that occur in this story are legit, but we still have no idea why these things happened. Herobrine? Nah. This is something more serious. Nothing to joke about.
It all started one evening, when my friend (I will refer to him as "Jinjo") was exploring in my server. My server is a small, simple server, where a group of people play. No one ever moves too far from spawn though, they kept close to it, and made their bases there. My friend, Jinjo, decided to go exploring, saying he was going to build something big, and didn't want to be griefed. He moved away from spawn, and began walking in a straight line to the west.
I however, was not on the server. I was watching on the live "Dynamic Map" which is a common plugin for servers. It allows users to see what is going on in the server, without actually being in it. Buildings, players, terrain, and caves can be seen from the map.
Anyways, Jinjo began to see strange item drops laying on the ground. He claims to have seen a diamond just sitting there, and minutes after picking it up, it disappeared from his inventory completely.
"Strange." He said, but kept on heading away from spawn, in that general direction. I watched on the map, as it began to render new terrain. No player had ever been that far from spawn.
Here is proof that he was rendering terrain:
http://i.imgur.com/5UExn.png

He continued to find item drops, but no players to be seen. He found wheat, and some other items, just laying there. There was really no possible explanation, but neither of us thought of it much.
Finally, after following these strange drops, Jinjo had rendered an entirely new section of the map, which was far from ever being explored.
"I found a creepy shack," said Jinjo.
Indeed, he had. I looked on the map, and saw the strange building which stood tall in front of him. When he first found the building, there were NO torches inside of it. Here it is when he first found it:
http://i.imgur.com/VKZ4Q.png

Also, here is a screen of Jinjo, and the house, from the map:
http://i.imgur.com/SZDu4.png

There is no way Jinjo could have built this house in the time available. I was watching him the entire time on the map, and he never stayed in one place. I would have noticed. Also, there is no way any other player could have built this, for this section of the map had JUST been rendered.
Here is the inside of the house:
http://i.imgur.com/FE5X5.jpg

What is very strange about this, is that there were originally NO torches inside. Jinjo had placed the torched in the picture he had taken.
Another screenshot of the ceiling from inside:
http://i.imgur.com/T1WFh.png

"The two planks in the middle of the floor seemed out of place, so I removed them, and this is what I found." Said Jinjo.
Here is what he found in the floor, nearly after discovery of the building. There is no way Jinjo could have dug that deep of a hole in that amount of time.
http://i.imgur.com/EsDE1.png

Jinjo proceeded down the hole, with godmode, in fear of dying from the height.
Here is what the tunnel looked like, from the inside;
http://i.imgur.com/YKqY1.jpg

Also, here is a screen of what the cave system looked like from the house.
Notice, the cave system coming DIRECTLY from the house:
http://i.imgur.com/YHsGR.png

As Jinjo proceed down the cave, he found a MASSIVE cave system! It appeared as an underground ravine:
http://i.imgur.com/EJTJf.png

Here is a screen of the cave system from the map. I pointed out to Jinjo, that there was a certain area nearby that could not have been generated:
http://i.imgur.com/NSlJM.png

As he proceeded into that section, he started seeing something unusual. A certain material which could not have been normally generated in the over world.
Here are the two pictures of the entrance of this room.
http://i.imgur.com/5aNA6.png
http://i.imgur.com/Cqusp.png

And finally, the interior of the "rectangular room"
http://i.imgur.com/EHwbF.png

As you can see, the material in this room is glowstone. Contents of the nether. I don't get it at all. And that's when the server crashed.
"I'm done." Said Jinjo.

So was I, but I couldn't help scanning over a bit more of the cave system.
This is what I found:
http://i.imgur.com/GVuIP.png

I'm done with this now. Hit me up with a private message if you would like to visit my server. I'm not going to post it here.
brodakk
Level 1 : New Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/01/2016 10:53 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
glitchgriff
03/13/2012 7:15 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Unicorn
Maplejay
Can I go on that server and look around?
03/13/2012 3:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
anonpmc362801
[deleted]
03/12/2012 10:18 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pony
acs26
I can't complain, this is a really good story.
I think somebody rigged it.
People, sometimes do it to me.
01/14/2012 8:23 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Hunter
Mageoreh
can i join the server and check out the "site"?
01/14/2012 8:19 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
sed11
01/14/2012 7:50 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Pony
darknick1998
I love all the weird (fake) stories that are created in the ghosts in the code section!!!
01/14/2012 7:49 pm
charlie120asc
LastReach
_BloXy_its creepypasta u idoit...

"smelt".

lrn2spell smelled
01/14/2012 7:42 pm
Level 26 : Expert Engineer
RandomPanda0
Terrible story.

Some stuff generated that was weird. Ah, I'm scared. Maybe Herobrine is gonna eat my family.
01/14/2012 7:26 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Miner
BlackFTW
I didn't read all of it- Creepypastas creep the hell out of me. Although I personally believe Herobrine/whatever is a myth, I still adore the writing of that story.
01/14/2012 7:14 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
ummay35
fake and dumb
01/14/2012 6:43 pm
Level 27 : Expert Droid
Major Callum A
This is so fake you can see ALL the madeupness of this stupid post... I laughed how easy it was to spot the fakeness
01/14/2012 6:44 pm
Level 40 : Master Network
ZaphodX
Lol bro, this is the ghosts in the code section! All the threads are like this!
01/09/2012 1:59 pm
Level 47 : Master Spelunker
vaxivop
12/22/2011 5:48 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Explorer
andrawsp
post the ip address on one of my project NOT INBOX! i dont check my inbox!
12/22/2011 5:41 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
GinjaNinja1215
Will you send me the server ip so I can check this out?
By the way this is my reaction to your post
12/22/2011 5:35 pm
Level 45 : Master Dragonborn
bananabananaJB
What texture pack did you use? And, what is the server ip? I would love to check this out. ;D
12/22/2011 7:28 pm
sed11
To me looks a lot like Scuttles's LB Photo realism.
12/18/2011 4:24 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Taco
ot23
if you downloaded the starter map maybe someone put that there
12/14/2011 4:05 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dolphin
jambis
Can I play on that server? I would really love to LIVE in that hut/house!!!
12/14/2011 3:33 pm
sed11
I don't see why people have to fight about it.
There are other people I bet that wan't to tell the believers that they are wrong.
But do they start arguing?
NOPE :/

I don't see why people are fighting about...seriously....its not like you have to deal with them and stuff.
And yet its like you all really do have to even though you don't.

I don't see why people are fighting over something so silly.
I do kinda believe him myself but I believe he was probably only like in alpha or something.
I'm tired of seeing people argue about this.

Now lets let this die.........
12/14/2011 12:32 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Grump
tex12347
i think its real but i have never saw herobrine or something stange like that expect a sheep with no eyes (i have 2 other bros probaly a prank by them)
12/11/2011 8:26 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Explorer
minecraft9909
Was it in 1.8? Because there was this mod in 1.8 where we could be invisible with a certain thing and nobody would know we were there
12/11/2011 7:34 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Cake
AwesomeAwesome
Obviously fake, but nice story.
12/14/2011 1:18 pm
Level 45 : Master Enderdragon
s15c
The logic in this is astonishingly the only logic I could find in this entire thread.

It isn't even "probably" fake as a few people earlier said, it isn't a bug, it's quite simply either:

A) A lie
B) A lie

I'm kind of disappointed that everyone in the community still believes that computer software can get haunted. If they claimed it was a really weird glitch, that would be at least somewhat understandable (though this still isn't in the realm of glitches).

On the other hand, it is a pretty cool story, and getting all those screenshots and stuff must have required a lot of work. +1 internetz for the effort, -2 internetz for stating that it actually happened.
12/11/2011 6:54 am
Level 36 : Artisan Spider Rider
nnana
Go back on the server and investigate you noob

On another note, I find it strange you immediately jumped to "haunted" instead of "glitched". Screams intentional attempt at freaking people out.
12/11/2011 6:12 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
AceSketcher
You know what this kind of thing happens to me on single player while I was building my house I slept
On the bed than I looked at my windows in front of my bed and I realized there's something missing outside than I knew there use to be a tree there and I'm pretty sure I dint do anything to it plus this happens 2 times than after a few day(minecraft days=20 min) I explored farther and found a tree not just any tree the tree looked like a normal one but in-between the logs are are missing
Wood so it looks some kind of pattern ....yah so know this is not that scary but I'm still worried what might happens to my world
12/10/2011 7:54 pm
sed11
Jinjo

The name reminds me of banjo-kazooie :3
12/10/2011 7:27 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Narwhal
pickle455
Wow. Thats amazingly disturbing in a cool way.
12/10/2011 7:14 pm
Level 27 : Expert Geek
techno and steampunk

idk
12/10/2011 5:59 pm
Level 49 : Master Pixel Puncher
Beast
Oh wait.... OH GOSH... I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENDERMAN! MAYBE THEY MADE THE HOUSE A DUG THE HOLE FOR HEROBRINE OH GOSH!!!!
12/10/2011 7:55 pm
sed11
Mojang didnt program endermen to do that.
12/10/2011 5:57 pm
Beast
OH MY GOSH THIS... IS.... SERIOUSLY CREEPY!!! BTW this would be the best minecraft ghost story ever...
12/10/2011 3:37 pm
Noah12307
Whats The Server IP Adress I Want To Explore The Mysterious Area
12/10/2011 5:40 pm
Level 44 : Master Blob
taylorgoff235
Why Do People Keep Adding Caps To The Beginning Of Every Word?
12/10/2011 3:24 pm
Noobiest
ive had some pretty freaky stuff happen to me im not sure if i have a stalker or what if i do i have no idea how they find me but yeah i played as "toxicrated" on this one hamachi server, and it was hell.... some dude named herobrine showed up but never appeared on the list of online players. he must have been a hacker or somthin cuz all the admins and the owner was on at the time i was mining near bed rock and all of a sudden diamond ores started popping up everywhere so of course i started mining them and they just kept appearing...then all of a sudden it from complete quite to the sound of like 100s of zombies... it made my computer freeze lmao i had to restart the program and as soon as i got in i teleported home was still wondering what the fuck...
basically everywhere i walked there were death traps for me haha i hid in the ground doing a pillar and lava appeared over my head when i cleared the dirt... mobs would randomly spawn as i was walking and signs would randomly appear with creepy as msgs lol
anyways i eventually quit playin minecraft for like 2 weeks and then when i got back on i wasnt using hamachi or even the same username..
i was playing a no rules faction survival pvp and i was just doin my thing talkin shit with other players and yeah it was night time so i was pretty aware of my surroundings and no joke im looking towards my back i turn around to cut a tree and when i turned there was a sign saying you can never run from me SirGenitals lol that was my new name and yeah shortly after trippin out same thing happens a guy name herobrine appears to join the server but he wasnt on the list of players... and i just freaked and quit playin haha
like im too afraid to play single player lmao.... i still play multiplayer but im almost skitzo when im playing haha
12/10/2011 3:03 pm
Level 27 : Expert Geek
techno and steampunk
I've seen this happen once before,just a little differently.
i was playing though,with about thirty other people.thats a lot for this server.someone told me to teleport to them,so i did(i was admin of server).there was a shack,looked like it was straight out of an npc village,except it was in a ravine(deep trench).i was freaked out,so i got 2 more admins and we explored it.we found a chest full of diamonds,glow stone walls,and the creepiest thing of all,a sign that said,"hello".that was enough for 1 of the admins(i didn't think it was scary,but he freaked out),he spawned a s***tload of tnt,and blew it sky-high.we found underneath a nether gate.it was unused,so we lit it up.the thing came on,but instead of purple,it was glitching and it turned white green and blue.i destroyed the thing,and built obsidian walls over the area where the shack and nether gate had been.two weeks later,the owner deleted the server.
12/11/2011 8:10 pm
Level 26 : Expert Nerd
ParkouringPanda
agh....oongh.....uhh..... one question: Why didn't you go through the portal?
12/10/2011 2:40 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
Canine28
That is rather strange. I have no idea what could have caused this O.O ...are you absolutely sure no one had been there before? Maybe a server glitch?
12/10/2011 2:50 pm
Level 26 : Expert Toast
Gobble124
Look at all the screen shots. In Dyn map it shows the cave with no house above when his friend is near. The house generated or was world edited. It was a prank or a freak java glitch....or fake
12/08/2011 9:26 pm
Israphial
Either a creepypasta or legit....I doubt its legitimate but if it is....then that is extremely wierd. It may be some sort of javascript error that caused the holes that everybody is talking about.
12/08/2011 6:53 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Cmega3
I actually think its true... I believe in Herobrine and all that... I think somehow he generated that and then when hid it or something and then when you saw on the map it popped up... I also think that my worlds are hacked, but not at large scale, I usually find this hole an part of themhave this staircae-like things. And NO, they cant be generated, they are like the same height and width always and they always touch caves, kind of like a mining expedtition
12/11/2011 8:29 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
MinecraftGal
Defiantly

same thing happened on my server
12/05/2011 10:27 pm
Level 24 : Expert Explorer
Pownage
Do you have world edit on the server? If you do then your friend probably just used world edit to make the house and the cave system, I did the same thing under 3 minutes with world edit.
12/10/2011 6:00 pm
Beast
Oh yea but that place wasn't rendered yet dude. He would have to go over there and make it and that would render the place
12/05/2011 10:26 pm
Level 28 : Expert Unicorn
TheAsterite
Cant go to bed now.
12/05/2011 10:22 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Cake
pachesthedog
Freaky, probably fake, but awesome.
12/05/2011 10:12 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
23ryg237rgwe76f23
Holy poo. I think some one trolled you, but thats cool
12/05/2011 10:04 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Neospark13
Dude, you should show Notch and he'll tell you the best conclusion...
12/05/2011 10:19 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dolphin
notnobody
Were you serious? Or are you just trolling?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome