I have a question... About donating on servers

Seanzilla1219's Avatar Seanzilla12191/18/15 9:39 pm
1 emeralds 116 5
1/18/2015 11:44 pm
AuzziPuppy's Avatar AuzziPuppy
So lets say i donate on a server and you get banned from it.. What if you want your money back? Can you charge back? How?

Please answer. But I'm just curious but usually I never get a response. Thanks.
Seanzilla1219
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/18/2015 11:44 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Llama
AuzziPuppy
Depends on the server.
01/18/2015 10:45 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
EliteSkrill
well lol that would be the same buying membership on runescape and charging back your money becouse of the game being sucky thats why there is on most servers a way to see if the available items/places are worth it so lets say there is a server that has skills but half of the skills are vip/donors only and you realy want to achieve all skills to max then its worth buying donor/vip but charging back? lol not even 1 server is going to give refunds since they need the cash for the server bills or for upgrades on what they host

so what i say is sorry on my server there wont be refunds since i have to pay the bread for my server
01/18/2015 10:36 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
stuuuuuuarrt
You can always file a Paypal dispute and try and get a Charge back.
01/18/2015 10:01 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Network
Agentchasew
They should list it in their terms or somewhere easy to see, generally its no because most servers just like mine don't give refunds if you get banned for clear hacking or a reason that is acceptable I don't refund.

But if you don't get banned but you want a refund and for example "You can't pay your water bill for next month" then I would refund but I have that listed on my website before they pay so the users know what they can expect
01/18/2015 9:48 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
xmx1024
It depends on what the server wants to do. Generally, no.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome