HeavenWing - A Adventure Map!

Rhyma's Avatar Rhyma5/12/12 9:09 am
5/13/2012 12:46 am
Rhyma's Avatar Rhyma
Currently, I'm making a adventure map. I'm not posting it yet since I haven' t got 50% completed. Anyways, this map is huge! It contains these...
-Bosses
-Worlds
-Made up bosses
-A script for those Role Play servers
-Using certain plugins on a server = Better GamePlay

This map has more information on this website. (I'm only gonna be building this since I want to take full credit)

http://nekucraft.forumotion.ca/t7-rolep ... s-and-such

First Boss
Click to reveal
Our first boss is a Redstone Killer. In the first world (Redstone Building), he takes over the town, allowing no one to tresspass. He has buttons that will turn off his power sources. But it's difficult due to his spawning hands. He has 2 Eyes, and 2 Hands, along with a mouth that shoots flame charges. The eyes can both fire arrows, and the hands will rapidly continue shooting it's mobs out until the player(s) can defeat the mobs.

Development: This adventure map was inspired over a Manga, that I decided to create during my insperation in art. Past 2 Years, I've been thinking over and over. So to start inspiring myself, I created this map. It features Multiple like worlds, or sections. Such as the Redstone Build World. Or Npc Village. This map features bosses. 2 of the Bosses were created by me. So you can expect something new!
Rhyma
Level 44 : Master Artist