Help a crafter out!!!

swimmindude's Avatar swimmindude6/30/12 8:55 pm
6/30/2012 9:25 pm
heartshapedBox's Avatar heartshapedBox
Hey guys!! my name is Luke and im totally new to minecraft. I just have a few questions for people who really know what they're doing
1. how do i make paper?
2. how do i find out my seed?
3. how can i get adventure maps?
4. how do i download mods/texture pacs?
5. how do i change my prof pic on this website?

Thank you!!!
swimmindude
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/30/2012 9:25 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Miner
heartshapedBox
1. how do i make paper? Minecraft Wiki.
2. how do i find out my seed? F3, if on Mac, it should be alt+F3 or ctrl+F3
3. how can i get adventure maps? If you mean put them on your Minecraft saves, go to %appdata%>.minecraft>saves and extract the adventure map to the folder saves.
4. how do i download mods/texture pacs? Look up on YouTube for certain mods, and for texture packs...
Download the pack. Go to %appdata%>.minecraft>texture packs. Drag and drop the pack.
5. how do i change my prof pic on this website? My account>edit profile (or change avatar)
06/30/2012 9:16 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Artist
SniperMonkey
5. Go to 'My Account' and at the bottom it'll say 'Change Avatar' or 'Update Avatar'. Click on that, load a picture of the appropriate size (I recommend 500 by 500 picture if your making your own). Wait until it uploads and your done! If it takes for ever to upload, let it say 'Uploading File' for about 20 minutes and refresh the page, and it might appear (It's a trick I use to upload stuff). Hope this helped!
06/30/2012 9:14 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Blacksmith
ThatSign
<1. 3 cane put on top of each other in a crafting bench
<2. 2 you cant until 1.3, then put cheats on the map and type /seed and it will show in the chat box
hope this helps
06/30/2012 9:04 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
DEATH for Cake
I can answer question 3 and 4
3.You can download them from planet minecraft
4.Download then put the mods into mods or minecraft.jar put textures by going to texture packs in the menu and open texture pack folder then put them inside
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome