Help plz

Rushix's Avatar Rushix8/12/18 7:46 pm
1 emeralds 156 5
8/13/2018 5:22 pm
Rushix's Avatar Rushix
Good morning or good evening

Today I was going to tell you a real story and a creepy I do not know if it's official or not in the thick of it, I'm going on minecraft 1.6.5 which is also a deleted version because supposedly and there is "Herobrine" ... I download it on a site and install it on my minecraft for the moment nothing special and all normal ... but in the world I find trees without leaf I told myself that it was normal it's just a bug or a lava lake that set the lights but ... there was none around, that's where I started asking myself about it i wondered if was not a fake and I went on my launcher and look at the patch fix and there was a patch called: "Removed Herobrine" Either saying Herobrine is removed but in this case the why Mojang says that Herobrine does not has never existed we do not remove something that is not the ilogic ... and I also find some kind of cross at the in to and empty sign ... I need more light about it I give you the link of my map where I was ...
Rushix
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/13/2018 5:22 pm
Rushix
go in this link its image plus.google.com/collection/Y6SXOF
08/13/2018 5:19 pm
Rushix
I find something other than Herobrin a truck buger I could not find anything that looks like it is very weird It's all buger and green as emerald tell me if you know something about resembling
08/12/2018 8:07 pm
Rushix
I totally agree about removed herobrine but cons believes upside down and pyramid of sand is not normal whole forest without leaf is ... weird anyway
08/12/2018 8:01 pm
Level 48 : Master Sus
ArcaneKnight
The staff of Mojang only played along with the creepypasta, to say Herobrine was removed. That was a joke. But the deal is Herobrine never was in the game, he's made up like Ben Drowned, or Lavender Town Syndrome... just an internet ghost story called a creepypasta
08/12/2018 7:55 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Princess
MOLTENONI
1. The first thing i don't know, maybe as you said, a lava lake or weird world generation.
2. The "-Removed Herobrine" is in almost all (if not all) the patch fix of new minecraft versions as a joke from the Mojang team, don't need to worry about it.

You can't have anything related to him unless you use that OLD Herobrine mod, the recolor skin of his (?) or enter any world using a cracked account with the name of Herobrine, though that'll work in all usernames, i guess.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome