Help With Minecraft Build Project

Titangamer1216's Avatar Titangamer12164/27/15 6:16 am
1 emeralds 144 2
4/27/2015 7:16 am
Titangamer1216's Avatar Titangamer1216
I need help with a new Minecraft build project I am working on I need a team of builders to help out and I need someone to create a creative mode server with the highest possible sea level and if possible the top layer of ground made completely out of carved quarts if you wish to help either with the server or with building then please reply to this post

the build will be called "Primia" it will be a land filled with huge temples made from emerald,quartz,and gold and huge castles made from mossy cobblestone and sandstone

Temple&Castle list

1. End Temple&Castle (Both With End Portal)
2. Nether Temple&Castle (Both With Nether portal)
3.Elemental Temple (Located In Underground Mineshaft and will be a cleared out dungeon with Both Nether And Ender Portal)
4. Main Castle (Larger than the other castles and has secret passageways that lead to rooms with chests full of the hidden Minecraft items in which you can only get using cheats)

5. Castle of Legends (A Castle on The End building this castle will require the team to work together to kill the Ender Dragon the posts that originally hold the crystals that heal the dragon will hold the castle up in the air)
Titangamer1216
Level 1 : New Miner