***Herobrine & Ender HUB***

Popponic's Avatar Popponic8/31/12 3:25 pm
1/24/2014 6:11 pm
mari_nette's Avatar mari_nette
This replaces the old ***Herobrine HUB*** In June.
This is where we can talk about stories and vote for Vols of a story series. And basically any things about Endermen and Herobrine in General.
We don't want this HUB to go down like the old HUB!
Popponic
Level 38 : Artisan Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/22/2014 3:26 pm
Popponic
I am back with the hub! We need more stories! Please check my blogs as one of them has been updated!
09/01/2012 4:43 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Meme
VeryMadCrafter
Hey,I build a giant enderman statue a while ago,you can check it out when click on my profile
08/31/2012 5:35 pm
Popponic
Good stories also check out my blogs and please comment on them. I need ideas for [Herobrine's Tales Vol6]! (Already got Vol5 sorted)
P.S I said its just STORIES not real things ok if you gonna talk like that leave this topic.
08/31/2012 5:31 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
lidlematt23
Everything about herobrine is fake, as for the enderman I do not know, but I do know that herobrine never has been added nor removed to miencraft.
08/31/2012 5:26 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Narwhal
ThePowerHouse
I was planning to use this story for my latest skin. I guess I can post it here:

The Ender Grinder
There was once a man who was known by the Villagers and his friends as The Ender Grinder. He was known for protecting his worlds inhabitants from Enderman. One day he found an effective solution to vanquish all Enderman forever. He made a sacrifice to Notch by killing The EnderDragon. In return, Notch gave the Village eternal rain to keep the pesky Enderman away. The Enderman were forced to live in caves.

The EnderMan were furious. They plotted revenge. They use a full map and an Eye of Ender (both of which they stole) to make their plan. Three of them teleported into his house. One removed his eye, painfully. One removed the roof. And one placed the Eye of Ender into his socket. Once the operation was complete, they teleported back into the cave.

He woke up immediately. Realizing the rain was hurting him he stormed into his strip-mine to hide from the eternal rain. He has never come out since. He was never seen by the Villagers again.
01/24/2014 6:11 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragon
mari_nette
I love it!
08/31/2012 4:58 pm
Popponic
It was good
08/31/2012 4:44 pm
VeryMadCrafter
Hope you liked my story,it was quite short and simple,but oh well,Im bad at writing
08/31/2012 4:41 pm
VeryMadCrafter
My story of herobrine
It was late night...I was wondering around at night,chopping down wood,to build myself a shelter.It was so dark,I couldn't see a thing,when suddenly...I heard a noise.It came from depths of the forest,some what.I looked around...Another noise...I was scared,I quickly made a wooden sword.Then I took it,and descend into woods.
After quite some searching,I had found something.It was a minecart track.I followed it trough the woods.I came upon a minecart.With a chest inside.What's that?A book inside the chest?I read it.I couldn't belive it.It was a message written in big,red letters...
"You survived,Steve.Next time you won't.I will do my revenge,Steve,don't forget. -Herobrine"
It was crazy...The sun was starting to rise,and a new day to come.I'll find him,I said.
08/31/2012 5:07 pm
Level 21 : Expert Explorer
iaintheterrible
Well, too bad you said the sentence that Herobrine supposedly wrote completely wrong. "I will do my revenge"? There is also a shortage of spaces in your story.
09/01/2012 4:41 am
VeryMadCrafter
Beacuse I have bad grammar,Im not english.
08/31/2012 4:29 pm
VeryMadCrafter
Now...Time to write a story
08/31/2012 4:28 pm
VeryMadCrafter
Before we start...how about you take a look at my skin?
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/reg ... -mordecai/
If you like it give it a dmd.
08/31/2012 4:15 pm
Popponic
Any stories yet?
08/31/2012 3:30 pm
Popponic
Hey read this it is the first in its series when you have finished reading it tell me and i'll tell another blog link to do with the series. http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/how-the-enderdragon-got-created/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome