Herobrine incidents?

matt14990's Avatar matt149901/31/14 6:15 pm
1 emeralds 215 3
2/1/2014 5:41 pm
mrblanky's Avatar mrblanky
Does anyone have any Herobrine incidents they would like to say?

I just a few days ago had an incident where i was on my world, and i was making me and my friend's minecraft heads, and then i put them on a platform for kind of like a display. So then i was showing my friend and when i re logged into the world, my head was a Herobrine head. I was like, HOLY FFFFUUUUUUUU!!!! And so i replaced my head and re logged, and it was the Herobrine head again! So me and my friend got really scared, and i switched the places of me and my friend's head, re logged, and my head was Hreobrine's again. So me and my friend said F this crap, and we started watching TV. A little while later, my friend dared me to go back on the world, and guess what? You guessed it, (probably not) there were Herobrine heads ALL OVER the platform thing!!!! My friend screamed and literally fell over his chair, i bolted strait to the TV room. And of course an hour later we checked it again, and there was a sign that said, and i quote, "LEAVE NOW!" So, that's pretty much what happened, and we haven't looked at the world since then. So just reply as to what your Herobrine stories are. See ya
matt14990
Level 1 : New Miner