Herobrine on my map?!?!

1 emeralds12 replies230 views
created 11/16/2012 6:48 pm by EagleOD
last reply 12/27/2012 12:11 am
I've never believed in Herobrine,but recently,I heard a wierd ambient sound.It was very long and sounded like a demon laughing.It was quite laggy,and I had good gear(Diamond Equipement,in that game,Herevo's or something like that Armor)and some gold,was exploring,trying to find some items.It was very loud.So,I quit my map,and it still went off.I quit the game,eventually.
I'm not going back to it till someone tells me wtf was that?Map name: Eronev Mansion
you can download it here,just derp around,till you find the trail of cobweb.Follow it,look at the enderman when he's not looking you,then look behind you,and up.
Link didn't work,PMC Doesn't trust it.Just find it on Minecraft DL for the latest version.
Posted by avatar
EagleOD
Level 1 : New Crafter

comment Login or register to post a reply.

12 replies

12/27/2012 12:11 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
gryphon789
There is no such thing as Herobrine. The only reason that Herobrine was ever imagined up was a few attention-craved Minecrafters got together and came up with this 'Ghost of Minecraft' in order to get some extra attention.
12/24/2012 3:55 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Taco
-Rusty-
its the wither... thats the sound you hear when you approch him (goes with the theme of "red sky")
12/24/2012 2:12 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
GeorgeQuank
trying it out now
12/23/2012 5:13 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
theminer5687
if it is herobrine run and dont turn around herobrine is slender man and the first endermans kid he has ender pearls so thats how he teleports he is an ultimate hacker there is an account called herobrine
12/11/2012 11:28 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Deadpangod5
Did anything ever sound like "AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" ? If so:

Click to reveal

Click to reveal
11/24/2012 10:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Priscilla_Is_Beast
If it was lagging, you were probably near a source of ambience, like a dungeon or cave system, the sounds, most likely, became distorted and that is what you heard. This kind of stuff happens to everyone and I am positive that it is not Herobrine.
11/24/2012 8:40 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage
tehepicfire0
Probaly a enderman below you!
11/18/2012 10:02 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Enderdragon
sordxyx
this aint fake Scary update
Where there is a wither and you are close to it
you hear demons And btw they are real
11/18/2012 8:12 am
Level 22 : Expert Princess
momarama
Yeah right I don't trust any links that ain't from MinecraftForums or PlanetMinecraft. I have herd them before! I was near my very first dungen... I was so scarded I wanted to mine down for protection and I found the dungen!
11/17/2012 3:23 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
EagleOD
Really?I was really lagging,but the sound sounded like a man,or a robot laughing.I didn't take a screenshot,sorry about that.I instinctivily quited the game.You may say its fake,but its not fake!Also,there we're no other chests,and I was on the surface.In order to see what I'm talking about,play the map "Eronev Mansion 1.4.2" or "Eronev Mansion 1.4.4".To hear the sounds,follow the Cobweb Path after you read the sign "A trail of Cobweb...some weird spiders".Follow it till you get below a mountain.You should then hear the noise.And I could've not been below the surface,the map is set ON the surface!The only chests we're chests with Gold Ingots(Needed for the Ending of the game).
11/17/2012 2:47 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
UniqueImpact
those noises happen to everyone. they're just to scare the players away from chests below ground level.
11/17/2012 2:15 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
Broque Monsieur
i dont belive you

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome